2018-01-05 [DMFA# 1809] Dimanikas

Started by Tapewolf, January 05, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

So, the gryphon is another avatar?  Is Piflak going to have to throw one of them out because she's technically gatecrashed twice?
It's a little annoying for me because what Dimanika has done in the party so far is eerily similar to what Daryil is about to do in his own comics.  Which is going to make it look like a direct DMFA ripoff, even though they were written 6-10 years ago...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

At first I though that Griffin was an extension of the clan leader, but it seem more likely that as one of her clan they share her sense of humour.

Dan isn't completely failing at the whole cubi incognito thing, but I get the idea that he isn't one for lies and deception, which while it makes him a better person, it could make him a worst incubi.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Amber Williams

Nah! The gryphon is a cameo in fact! I just forgot to mention it in the text below (will add it to the details later)

Cassi-kun

I was also torn between whether they were both Dimanika or whether the gryphon was just participating in his Clan Leader's silliness. Dimanika riding around on another one of her own avatars doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Though I'm just now wondering if the hand-tail is something she actually has it if she just puts it on her avatars.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Treesong

I don't understand 'if the hand-tail is something she really has'. It's one of her most distinctive features (see http://www.missmab.com/Demo/Leader08.php) and the gryphon she's riding on has their own tail--that's pretty clear in the first panel. That Dimanika page also says that some people just consider the whole clan loony, so the gryphon's fiddling with their color scheme is no reason to think it's also Dimanika.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Treesong on January 06, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
I don't understand 'if the hand-tail is something she really has'. It's one of her most distinctive features (see http://www.missmab.com/Demo/Leader08.php) and the gryphon she's riding on has their own tail--that's pretty clear in the first panel. That Dimanika page also says that some people just consider the whole clan loony, so the gryphon's fiddling with their color scheme is no reason to think it's also Dimanika.

That's kind of what I was thinking; that Dimanika was just screwing with us and the gryphon isn't really her.

Akisohida

Here's a question...

Dimanika and the Gryphon were normal colors..which means they were encountered early.

But by the end; they pallet swapped. That means they're both stronger now! :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.