2017/11/18 [The Breaking 167-8] Wise and bountiful

Started by Tapewolf, November 18, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I would love to know what happens if they do execute her for genocide and the same things happens elsewhere.  Do Pyumi and Dharfi get the chop too?

Beyond all that is the question of how she would be able to single-handedly destroy a 'city' and the surrounding area.  Even the Champion of Virtue in Ultima 6 couldn't just snap his fingers and kill everyone, a full-blown rampage involves going door-to-door and killing people one by one, during which time the town guards descend on you like a swarm of bees.  Which I've never ever done because that would not be virtuous.

What I mean is that I don't see how anyone even vaguely sane can expect the atrocity to be the work of a single individual.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Another question to ask is how on earth Deimi's sister actually believes that Deimi is powerful enough to destroy a city. She can't even cast without reagents. If she knows her sister well at all, she would know that Deimi lacks the firepower to do that... destroying a city made from a forest isn't hard i guess if you have the fire, but killing everyone and leaving a sole survivor (in the presence of a Nature Power) is some stupidly high expectations. She's really setting the bar high.

I gotta wonder... maybe this is all a ruse on Pyumi's end? Or maybe that would be putting too much faith in her...
...By Puyon