2017/10/18 [NG+ 360] Strangers are forbidden here.

Started by Tapewolf, October 18, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

"Let me guess, that's a forbidden question...?"

It should be noted that in many placed which do or did practice capital punishment, if on the day of the execution the condemned tried to kill themselves or was otherwise extremely sick, the prison would tend to give them medical care so that they got well enough to be executed.  So the fact that these two have been taken to a healer doesn't rule out the intention to kill them.

Now, given that Darkling has fallen out with his gang, that Break is dead and I'm not sure Art really has many ties either, staying there for the rest of their lives might not be a disaster.  The fly in that ointment is if the place is entirely occupied by homunculi, there's not going to be much in the way of food or water.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

I suspect the fact that the window faces the wall is not entirely without importance.  I even thought when I first saw this place that it might be some sort of Dejima, but Art's comment today doesn't seem to bear that out.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 18, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
The fly in that ointment is if the place is entirely occupied by homunculi, there's not going to be much in the way of food or water.

http://www.dhscomix.com/pcomics/pcomic.php?p=348

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E