9/20/06- FLOSSING CHRIST WE KNOW WHAT HE IS NOW!

Started by Boog, September 19, 2006, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

Netami

His full size is probably larger... Altering your shape can mean being a dragon the size of a thimble or a pencil the size of a building. Or a pe-- Wait, this is the G rated section.  :mowsad

I'm also seeing a lack of grass skirts

Aridas

Quote from: Shadrok on September 19, 2006, 09:30:38 PM
*Waits for Dan's reaction to Dragon Pyroduck.*

I wounder if this will affect Abel's fondness for roast duck?
Well, dan was kinda friends with one... or at least knew one enough to owe one money.

xHaZxMaTx

I don't get it, why do people keep mentioning grass skirts and the lack thereof?

Meech

Dan might already owe Pyroduck money.

Comic Amber was dancing in a grass skirt during one of her more infamous plot twists.

Aridas

Well in that case we can assume

a) Dan has a habit of ending up owing a dragon money, one way or another

b) Dan has really crappy luck finding non-dragons to owe money to.

e_voyager

im not sure i ever stated a speices but then i'm not sure it even matted to me. but i did suggest that there could be more then one.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Toric

Quote from: Dakata on September 19, 2006, 08:51:34 PM
Dragon!

*Hugs Pyro* :B
Bwahahaha! The moment I read this comic I immediately thought "Looks like Dakata's got a new favorite character."

Caught me completely by surprise, although in retrospect, I wonder why the possibility never crossed my mind. Now I'm even MORE curious as to why Abel hates Pyroduck so much.
Yap by Silver.

e_voyager

i'm sure he has his reasons and pyro did mention that's he's... thats is still a he not a her right? that he's not enjoying it either
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netami

Quote from: e_voyager on September 19, 2006, 10:04:30 PM
i'm sure he has his reasons and pyro did mention that's he's... thats is still a he not a her right? that he's not enjoying it either

You caught her! Pyroduck is actually a time-traveling, gender-bending lesbian.

bill

If he does manage to win Alex, I can't wait to see the kids.

Jack McSlay

so pyroduck is...

a Transformer!!!!
(in a literal sense, that's right)

either way, he's lucky abel doesn't know how to shapeshifted his size

btw. it just has struck me that since pyro transformed he probably just ripped his clothes  :U

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 19, 2006, 10:12:39 PMIf he does manage to win Alex, I can't wait to see the kids.
shrek 2, anyone?  >:3
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Doraion

Ace: Ok I so did not see that coming.

Me: Dang I should've know by his name! Dragons are known to breathe fire and pyro is a term for fire! T_T  I failed at guessing a character's race!

Doraion: *sigh*  Well atleast he is even cooler now ^_^

e_voyager

lol. i say fi9re duck a long time agoan telling me fire and water magice was likeling to be strong abilites of this persion

Wanderer

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 19, 2006, 10:12:39 PM
If he does manage to win Alex, I can't wait to see the kids.
Shouldn't be a problem... I think. Half-critter kids tend to be either all critter or all being, or so we've been told. Although that may not apply to the more esoteric critters.

Dragon, huh? I never guessed a full-dragon, oddly enough, and in contrast to my previous statement. I figured, being from the future and/or alternate timelines/dimensions, his heritage might include dragon, but wasn't limited to it. Sort of an "everything" type of creature. Eh, but what do I know?

willow186129

Quote from: Jack McSlay on September 19, 2006, 10:14:23 PM

btw. it just has struck me that since pyro transformed he probably just ripped his clothes  :U

Hehheh...all the more fun when he changes back.  >:3

Anyhow...guess I must be a little slow, 'cause I never saw THAT coming O_o; Just came to the page and it was like, "PYRO DRAGON SMASH! rawr." o_o;;;

Reese Tora

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 19, 2006, 09:35:53 PM
I don't get it, why do people keep mentioning grass skirts and the lack thereof?

because it's time to do the plot twist

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_302.php

(yes, there's an earlier comic where Amber and Fluffy are actually dancing the twist, I can't be bothered to search the archive for it :P )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Tarkya

You know...

Pyroduck looks a lot like a horse when he's all dragon-y. o.o

Wanderer

Quote from: Tarkya on September 19, 2006, 10:40:29 PM
You know...

Pyroduck looks a lot like a horse when he's all dragon-y. o.o
It's the face. The muzzle is a bit too wide and slightly rounded. One way or another, it needs to be a bit more angular for any traditional dragon look I'm familiar with. And the ears combine with that, too. On the other hand, maybe Amber wants it to look like that.

Zedd

Alan Garou

:comp I never would have guessed it. He's a @#&-ing dragon. This plot twist outdoes any I have ever seen...
:erk And now my mind has even more fodder for its uncontrollable perverted thoughts.

Castle Pokemetroid

Dragon?! I would never guessed that.

Anyway, what dose the "duck" part in pyroduck's name supposed ta be? That part in his name completely threw me off in guessing he's a dragon. And all this time I thought he was a fire cubi . . .

Wanderer

Quote from: Zedd on September 19, 2006, 10:52:23 PM
Well heres my theroy...He's a mythos!
Psst. Go look at his cast page, under species.

GabrielsThoughts

Aww darn! I was going to suggest that he was a lightbulb...or a deckchair. But now that it is revealed Pyro's a dragon(half) it's not nearly as funny.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ShiningShadow

He's a frigging Dragon!!!!! Man I never saw that and this question for TW if he's a Dragon then what race and what type of Dragon is Pyro is? And if Pyro and Alexsi have a sort of a dating relationship with each other. How come I haven't known about it? So many questions so many time left on this. But I feel if this goes any further I would see the anger and rage of Abel towards Pyro. Or the sexual tension between Pyro and Alexsi. I don't know I'm throwing conspiracies in the air........

Alondro

*Charles meeps*  Wow, I had a feeling he was at least part dragon, but he's the real deal!  I wonder if he ate any of Abel's companions in the past.  Dragons are almost as evil as Charline!  *distrusts dragons!*

*Charline hmphs*  Almost as evil as me, bah!  Dragons are pushovers!  Give them a tummy rub and they roll over purring like kittens.  Silly dragons.  How else do you think pitiful humans could have wiped them out?  If only they'd been more clever... and less ugly, for the most part.  *murrs*  Though Pyro is rather cute for a dragon... and so big...  wonder if he'd go on a date with me...

*Charles interrupts*  No dating dragons!  That's all we need now; a cubi-goddess-DRAGON hybrid!

*Charline flutters her lashes innocently*  What?  Now how on earth could something like that happen?

*Charles narrows eyes and hisses*  Don't make me retcon you... :boom

*Alondro gasps!*  Wait a tic!  *adds facts up*  Pyro showed interest in Alexsi... he's cunning... knows how to play games and set things up... is a dragon... dragons eat virgin maidens... Alexsi seemed like one of those for all we know...  :eek  *realization*  Oh... my... GOD!!!  Pyro set up the whole thing!  The wedding invite is a sham!  HE ATE ALEXSI!!!   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

King Of Hearts

one anser revealed, a flood more question follows...

ShiningShadow

Then lets celebrate of Pyro the dragon who has a song ready I got the band here  :rock who got the chips and dips somebody got the beer..........

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 19, 2006, 09:11:30 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 19, 2006, 09:09:34 PM
But how would he know the future unless he's been alive so long that the universe returned to the beginning?
How many predictions does he actually make? He could just be good at predicting people.
Boogy has a point, Psychics are masters of reading people and most go into psycology as a feild of study...
and astronomically speaking most people are using the outdated greek calender for their astronomical sign, the earth's ecliptic has since shifted within the last 2000 years and will shift again in 500 years which means that everyone's astronomical sign is currently a month to a month and a half behind the greek calender model. So basically those flim flam artists that read astronomical signs are giving you the wrong prediction...and most do it with a smile on their face and their hand in your wallet. In all honesty their predictions work the same way as fortune cookies.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf