9/20/06- FLOSSING CHRIST WE KNOW WHAT HE IS NOW!

Started by Boog, September 19, 2006, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weleho Rogan

Dragonheart is one of my favorite dragon movies  :mowhappy
too bad they all got kinda.. y'know.. That Way in the end  :mowsad

Aridas

Quote from: Weleho Rogan on September 21, 2006, 03:26:44 PM
hmm, I see that a lot of people think that Pyroduck's furre form is a bear or a dog, and indeed he does share a lot of the looks of both species :)

but I couldn't help but check out this:
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_263.php

So I think that furre Pyroduck is a weasel.
and here
http://www.spokane7.com/blogs/moviesandmore/media/weasel.jpg
is a pic of a real weasel
As you can see, weasels have ears that are upright IRL, but their comic-counterparts seem to have downright ears, just like ferrets, being almost identical species with weasels :U
The noses are different, if you look. This was already disproven, in part if not completely.

Rowne

Pyroduck's bipedal form could also be a crossbreed, since those are prevalent in Furrae (I believe, someone will correct me if I'm wrong) and ever the sort to be a mediator (at least, when it's amongst people I like and respect), I shall offer the theory that Pyro might be such an intermix of two or even more breeds.

As for Dragonheart, I had much love for the Draco and it has nothing to do with the personally denied possibility that I find Sean Connery's voice somewhat attractive.  <.<  Still, Draco was a wonderful Dragon and it is nice to see good Dragons.  I'm kind of tired of the all-powerful, omnipotent and evil stereotype myself.

Perhaps Pyro had a good reason to hide his true form and perhaps he'll go a good way to disproving that stereotype since Dragons deserve to be the good guys, at least occasionally.  One can only hope.

Weleho Rogan

oh.. it's just that in comic Pyroduck says "that's why we don't fly" and title is "give a weasel wings".. although he could talk about winged creatures that don't fly in general. Ah, well, Pyroduck has been my favourite character ever since he appeared in episode #70 - 'coz nobody who has so good first line can't be anything but awesome  :laugh

hmm, he could be spying for the dragons? as they do seem interested in being-made stuff..

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Netami on September 21, 2006, 03:35:16 PM
Quote from: Tiger_T on September 21, 2006, 03:32:01 PM
That's one more reason why I like DMFA.
It has non-evil dragons.

*liked "Dragonheart" a lot*
Although Draco died. *sniff*

I've yet to see a good dragon in DMFA yet. One smashed a car, another commited genocide, and another masqueraded as a bear/weasel/whatever to hit on a girl and cheat at gambling.
how about one that allowed dan to pass even if Dan owed money to him and he was hired for security by DP?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zedd

How would you know Net...Maybe he ated some tainted chex mix   :U

e_voyager

how do you know he cheeted? Maybe he was just skilled or lucky?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

willow186129

Hrrrn. Sorry if someone already put this up, but has anyone considered that Abel's dislike of those that use their powers to assume another identity may have come from past experiences with PYRODRAGON(rawr!)?

willow186129

Quote from: RJ on September 21, 2006, 10:16:00 AM
Quote from: Smiles on September 20, 2006, 10:58:21 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 20, 2006, 10:36:35 PM
But Matilda doesn't like pancakes. :<

There are always muffins! n_n

Someone mention muffins? :3

*head-desk* I never even saw this one coming.

Well, of course we'd go get some muffins 'cause I'm not eating any RJ muffins. Them's evil D:

Nor did I. We should form some sorta club  xD

Tapewolf

Quote from: Smiles on September 21, 2006, 08:14:06 PM
Hrrrn. Sorry if someone already put this up, but has anyone considered that Abel's dislike of those that use their powers to assume another identity may have come from past experiences with PYRODRAGON(rawr!)?

"Abel has a severe dislike of Cubi who use their abilities to assume complete alternate identies."

..and Pyroduck is not a 'cubi, so it kind of knocks that one on the head.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

willow186129

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 21, 2006, 08:20:20 PM
Quote from: Smiles on September 21, 2006, 08:14:06 PM

"Abel has a severe dislike of Cubi who use their abilities to assume complete alternate identies."

..and Pyroduck is not a 'cubi, so it kind of knocks that one on the head.

Aaaaah...*headdesk* I need to go reread those cast pages.

Boog

The reason most dragons are painted as evil is possibly because they're powerful; they're like us, and like us the ones that have a lot of power (i.e. most of 'em) are corrupted by it. Then again, cryptozoopsychology isn't exactly my major. Pyro said "this time my race isn't involved" or something to that effect so it's safe to say he usually works for the creature council, or at least the draconicly inclined part.

e_voyager

Boogey has a point. whenb you first expreasn massive power you can get drunk form it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat, though."

-Anon US Navy Admiral

llearch n'n'daCorna

Power corrupts. Atomic power corrupts atomically.

Power corrupts, but we need electricity.

.... I'm sure there's more.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Power corrupts Power means more Pancakes, waffles and muffins..........

Kipiru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 22, 2006, 07:08:18 AM

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 22, 2006, 12:27:58 PM
Power corrupts Power means more Pancakes, waffles and muffins..........

:erk You guys need a time out!

ShiningShadow

Nahhhhhh we are just a touch of crazy here  :mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy see. We all are Mad as Hatters :B :B....................

e_voyager

and a very marry unbirthday to you. i'm sure pyro is a bit of a jerk but he doesn't seem any more currupt then dan or Jy-Jy

ShiningShadow

He has his reasons I see him as a somewhat a nice guy. But until his true motives are revealed we wait till Amber get around this story.........

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

ShiningShadow

We are all twisted like the the wind chimes in the wind. TWISTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :kruger :kruger

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 22, 2006, 04:04:04 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on September 22, 2006, 01:56:40 PM

A of in twisty maze are you, passages little.

:-)

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

[10 geek points to the first who knows what that's from... without using google or wikipedia :P ]
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Boog

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 22, 2006, 07:08:18 AM

Power corrupts, powerpoint corrupts absolutely.

"Power corrupts-" "Are you insinuating I'm corrupt? Guards!"

Power corrupts, power in the hands of morons corrupts absolutely.

Yeah, that's all I got.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 23, 2006, 07:59:24 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on September 22, 2006, 01:56:40 PM

[10 geek points to the first who knows what that's from... without using google or wikipedia :P ]

I think it's from Labryth with David Bowie is that right?..........................

Cvstos

"Absolute power
corrupts absolutely.
Which is a problem.
If you're powerless."

--Drago Museveni,
"Manifesto" CY 8433

There's another one, Andromeda style.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 23, 2006, 09:17:12 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on September 23, 2006, 07:59:24 PM

I think it's from Labryth with David Bowie is that right?..........................

No. Try Zork. Which is *not* where my twisted version came from.

... since I posted the original, does that count?