2017/05/19 [PF 474] Back in Burgundy

Started by ZacAttac21, May 24, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Hmmm... We just saw that the Gnostics have 'Cubi members. And we saw what they do to their "guests." Perhaps they killed the real Arcuros and this one is a 'Cubi impostor?

ZacAttac21

NAILED it! :batman ...I think? No headwings yet...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Puyon

Well... he might not be dead. Maybe stunned, or faking it. The fact that the number of people who can actually sense whether he died or not is limited might give him a chance to teleport away while everyone else is confused... or if that ring is anything like Jakob's ring from HYL then he might be able to summon reinforcements just by being knocked out...
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

I doubt it... these folks don't seem to play games.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

AmigaDragon

Shouldn't this be 475? When making a copy, how do they make such a big mistake as replacing a bracelet on the wrist with a ring on a finger?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

ZacAttac21

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 30, 2017, 04:20:19 AM
Shouldn't this be 475? When making a copy, how do they make such a big mistake as replacing a bracelet on the wrist with a ring on a finger?

I decided to add to the 474 thread instead of making a whole new thread for 475. And a few pages back, we learned that Arcuros dropped the bracelet outside the church, so they didn't know he had one.