2017-03-06 [DMFA #1736] Two sides, same coin.

Started by ZacAttac21, March 06, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Shazarelamyth? Direlamyl? Yay, more names I can't pronounce! :P

Anyway, makes me wonder if the "lesser" dragons are on board with Direllama? Or is "balance and order" just something that comes to them naturally?

SkeletalSpade

I feel some twisting coming about! 0: watch those pelvis', yall, don't go throwing your backs out...

I am super excited to see this path pip seems to be on ouo  what's happening?? Where is he going?? Is it Worth the cost of not having Cake?!
/wrings hands

Tapewolf

So Pip might be a good guy after all?  Interesting!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Foxx Trotter

I will take the "wait and see" approach as of present. Suspense tends to be more fun that way.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 06, 2017, 06:55:49 AM
So Pip might be a good guy after all?  Interesting!

I dunno, he seems a wee bit bitter about his curse. I'm betting he's not a "good guy" anymore.

Somebodyelse

And then suddenly the world setting's meta spilled it's guts allllll over the place.

Too bad we only got the labels and names, but no clue where they go.

Kuzma Volkov

So, wait does that mean the vision of pip talking to Abel was real?

Kenku

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on March 06, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
So, wait does that mean the vision of pip talking to Abel was real?

Likely yes. Pip is hiding that part as part of the "Game" or bet or whatever you could say it is that he and Mab are in. Being that Abel thought it was a dream likely allowed Pip the oppertunity to mess around.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenku on March 07, 2017, 01:18:08 AM
Likely yes. Pip is hiding that part as part of the "Game" or bet or whatever you could say it is that he and Mab are in. Being that Abel thought it was a dream likely allowed Pip the oppertunity to mess around.

I still think it was a dream.  But dreams can be manipulated as any 'Cubi know, and Pip seems to be far more powerful than a 'Cubi.  Abel's dream would be a good place to mess around because it's liable to go under the radar regarding the Game, and Abel didn't believe he could dream.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

And now Pip reveals himself to be the Double Agent and backstabs everyone in a prototypical anime bloodbath while everyone is suddenly rendered incapable of response until all but one of them is dead, and then they have the cliché "WHYYYYYYY?!" talk for 5 minutes and have a Final Showdown in which suddenly demons show up and brutally mangle and slaughter everything and blood pours all over the place and good-lord-Blood-C-WTF-drugs-was-the-writer-on?
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif