2017/01/29 [EP 14-08] Unfortunate Necessities

Started by ZacAttac21, January 29, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Silver jackal with red eyes. If he's not somehow related to Richard, I'll eat my shoe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 29, 2017, 08:11:18 PM
Silver jackal with red eyes. If he's not somehow related to Richard, I'll eat my shoe.

https://slugbug.bandcamp.com/album/shoe-eatin-time

(Actually that's a good guess)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

It'd be neat if this guy is somehow related to Richard... he's got the same beautiful eyelashes, and Richard mentioned his father was an outsider of the clan, and a member of a clan that Fa'Rana clan was enemies with. Nobody seems to be a fan of Daryil in Fa'Rana, but if Callahan is Richard's dad, wouldn't that mean Richard would have Daryil's Clan mark? ...Ooooh, that could be why he didn't want to take his glove off!
...there's only one thing that's really driving a fork in this for me, and it's Richard's wings. I'm not 100% sure if it's the clan quirk for Daryil, but almost every Daryil member has the dark grey/light grey wings and Richard's... aren't. Of course there's always the shapeshifting thing, he can probably easily change the color, but still... I think I stand by my theory, and if I'm wrong, then I'll also eat a shoe.

As a side note, the detail on the gloves looked incredible in this scene, especially that last panel there where Daryil's got his fingers crossing over each other there.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on January 29, 2017, 09:11:04 PM
As a side note, the detail on the gloves looked incredible in this scene, especially that last panel there where Daryil's got his fingers crossing over each other there.

Thanks.  That last panel was the one I wasn't quite happy with, so it's good to know it worked out in the end.
I'm a little worried that at this rate, I'll be really good at lighting polished rubber, but the entire cast will be dressed as perverts.  (Goes back to working on this week's PF page)

Raskahn

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 29, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

That was itching my brain too! I was "this" far from recoloring Callahan to prove the theory  :P

Merlin

What I'm hearing is that I should be drawing more blokes with beautiful hair

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on February 01, 2017, 04:55:19 PM
What I'm hearing is that I should be drawing more blokes with beautiful hair

Sounds like a plan.

Raskahn