Either Light Powers are real...

Started by Ellian, January 09, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellian

...or there is a very devoted fan, maybe:

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist when I stumbled across this random tumblr image. I don't own any rights to it, nor do I know the source. If linking images of unknown origin violates forum rules, please remove.)

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Funny story; recently I was actually considering having the Dark Power symbol tattooed on my hand and palm but quickly wrote it out because can you imagine what that would feel like getting tattooed on your palm.
...By Puyon

Merlin

That tattoo is really cool

Quote from: Puyon on January 09, 2017, 11:06:41 PM
Funny story; recently I was actually considering having the Dark Power symbol tattooed on my hand and palm but quickly wrote it out because can you imagine what that would feel like getting tattooed on your palm.

Yes, the palm is meant to be painful and also doesn't hold ink very well. Back of the hand would be painful too, because the skin is quite thin and getting such a large area of black takes a long time and is definitely painful! Personally I'd love a big one on my hand anyway, but hand tattoos still aren't great for one's employability. Though I might get a little one on one of my fingers, then I could hide it under rings if I needed to look professional.