Anyone Else Do This?

Started by Akisohida, November 28, 2016, 03:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

So I just got Pokemon Sun..and in it are 'Yungoos', which are ferret-like pokemon with LOTS of sharp teeth. Part of the pokedex says 'With its sharp teeth, it will bite anything'.

Welp, I caught a male and named it Biggs and caught a female and named it Wildy-San. :P

Please tell me I am not the only one? :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Merlin

I named a few rattata after other comic book characters  :3

Cassi-kun

I'm playing a "normal" round right now but when I restart I'm going to name my trainer Dethklok and all my pokemon after the band members (and Charles).

I make a lot of pun/joke names overall, though.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Akisohida

Bah. I need a team of DMFA'ers. If I was thinking my starter (the fire cat) could have been Dan. I dunno if I can give them a nickname later. I have Wildy-San..I need a Pip, Matilda, Jyrras could be a Ratatta..and what would Abel be?
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Cassi-kun

Abel would be a Zangoose or Absol!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Puyon

Quote from: Cassi-kun on November 28, 2016, 07:23:07 PM
Abel would be a Zangoose or Absol!

Zangoose as the right amount of grump for Abel but I feel like having too many normal types would put one at a disadvantage. Absol might be the way to go.

I have ideas for other cast members. Zebstrika for Kria (though it's stats area little lackluster for her...), Clefable for Mab (Fairy type... y'know), Mawile for Pip (Very very very bitey!! Yikes!!), Aegislash for... anyone who likes swords enough to be represented as one...

Hm. I guess all of these would be tough to get early in Gen 7 though. Guess I oughtta get Pokebank if I wanna help provide some of these selections, lol.
...By Puyon