2016/10/23 [DMFA #1705] - Pie in the Eye

Started by ZacAttac21, October 24, 2016, 02:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Can I have that if he doesn't want it? :U

Makes me wonder if Warp-Aci could be exploited to kill their summoners. Three Nummies to teleport your master into the sun?

Oh, and WE'RE GONNA GET TO SEE TAUN!!! :eager

Tapewolf

"...it's hard to do a covert operation to bring in a fugitive when you have this little glowing thing floating about and constantly demanding ice-cream." -Illiath Taun

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nightmask

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 24, 2016, 02:23:31 AM
Can I have that if he doesn't want it? :U

Makes me wonder if Warp-Aci could be exploited to kill their summoners. Three Nummies to teleport your master into the sun?

Oh, and WE'RE GONNA GET TO SEE TAUN!!! :eager

To date we haven't seen any warp-aci that were focused or capable of that kind of behavior, at best if they killed someone it would be from accident, like forgetting someone needs to breathe and teleporting somewhere that they suffocated.  I would think for one to intentionally kill someone it would have to be under orders from whoever it belonged to rather than making that decision itself.  But I could be wrong and we may end up seeing one that's aberrant and capable of such in the future.

MT Hazard

Looks like Dan needs to have a long chat with Fi. I foresee the word 'disappointed' being used at least once. But then again considering Fi tried to eat one friend and succeeded is 'eating' (teleporting) another without learning or being disciplined that probably won't happen.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

Warp-Aci don't seem to be very strong in and of themselves. When Fi was enlarged by Dan's increase of power via meeting Cyra he only caused havoc by eating Wildy, not assaulting her... insofar as eating somebody isn't assault already... and she seemed to be entirely unharmed by the experience minus whatever inconvenience it caused her.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 24, 2016, 03:47:22 AM
"...it's hard to do a covert operation to bring in a fugitive when you have this little glowing thing floating about and constantly demanding ice-cream." -Illiath Taun

Challenge mode enabled!

Delian Williams

Reminds me of that one time someone tried to use a warp aci to spy on Fa'Lina... or was it the clan meeting at SAIA? 'Yeah, and she got pink fur, too!' and all.

If you got warp aci to be competent in doing something, I guess they'd be exploitable as well beyond the point of getting somewhere first in exchange for nummies.

Using them against their summoners might prove a little more difficult; Fi for example stated before that 'Nu', he doesn't want to go back to his plane of non-sensation. So I guess he wouldn't be interested in killing the guy providing him with a steady energy flow and thus possibly sending him back to a super boring plane of existence.  :bunny

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Delian Williams on October 27, 2016, 02:06:00 PM
Reminds me of that one time someone tried to use a warp aci to spy on Fa'Lina... or was it the clan meeting at SAIA? 'Yeah, and she got pink fur, too!' and all.
Seme's representative and Fa'Lina were the ones we observed being observed.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!