Greetings and Salutations

Started by Madcat, October 22, 2016, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madcat

Why hello there.

The name is Madcat, Mallet wielder extraordinaire, just reading through DMFA and I have to say that Alexsi is my fav character °sigh° such a way with a Mallet, followed by Wildy and Kria (what can I say I like wild women  :mowhappy ).

Dishonored

Greetings, O angry feline! Welcome to the madness, leave your sanity by the door. A box will be along shortly to explain.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard!  Psychotically violent female characters can be fun, and the DMFA world is rough enough to provide plenty of scope for those.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Hiya Mad! Welcome to the forums!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Madcat on October 22, 2016, 05:03:04 PM
Why hello there.

The name is Madcat, Mallet wielder extraordinaire, just reading through DMFA and I have to say that Alexsi is my fav character °sigh° such a way with a Mallet, followed by Wildy and Kria (what can I say I like wild women  :mowhappy ).

They do have a certain charm...

Puyon

Welcome, new friend!! I agree with you on that point with wild women. Wildy is my exact brand of crazy lady  >:3
...By Puyon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dishonored on October 22, 2016, 06:35:17 PM
A box will be along shortly to explain.

Oh, sure. You want the yellow flippers, and don't forget to keep the biscuit tin full of marmalade - it's there for the mimmoths.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dishonored

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 25, 2016, 04:53:40 PM
Oh, sure. You want the yellow flippers, and don't forget to keep the biscuit tin full of marmalade - it's there for the mimmoths.

See? A good, helpful box. Just don't stick your hand in. Or anything you're attached to.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Foxx Trotter

This is Foxx Trotter out here in Kakalaka, although the east coast of the USA is practically my domain.  My pen name is more of a 'travel term' rather than an actual furry character, as I like hiking and taking natural and historic photos.  Some of those photos have been used for educational purposes in the past.  I currently don't have a personal website as I received more visits on Panoramio via Google Earth.  I've since removed everything as I am working two jobs right now and have little free time to manage a website.  With that said, I don't get much sleep and tend to be absent-minded. Therefore, please bear with me at times. I'm on the local fire department, serving my community for almost 25 years.

I'd expect one to ask..."What the heck is a guy like this reading furry comics?"  Let's just say that I have a wide range of interests. ;)

DMFA character likes include Nact'Larn (of course) :P, Dan, Mab, Alexsi, Wildy, Fa'Lina, Aaryanna, Quoar, Pyroduck, Dimanika and a few others.  It is my first time on THIS forum, but I've chatted with Amber and others on Cheetah's forum many moons ago.

I just wanted to say "HI" to everyone, and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Foxx Trotter on November 18, 2016, 06:34:53 PM
DMFA character likes include Nact'Larn (of course) :P, Dan, Mab, Alexsi, Wildy, Fa'Lina, Aaryanna, Quoar, Pyroduck, Dimanika and a few others.  It is my first time on THIS forum, but I've chatted with Amber and others on Cheetah's forum many moons ago.

I just wanted to say "HI" to everyone, and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to check the rules :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E