2016/09/23 [RE 47.19] 17 frames of snooker and whoever loses - quits!

Started by Tapewolf, September 23, 2016, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

(From 'Billy the Kid and the Green Baize Vampire', a bizarre musical about videogames, snooker, cowboys and vampires)

This is probably not a great idea.  Legalities and rules aside, it's rather difficult.  I mean, Loki's a bit of a dick, but she's been with the series pretty much from the beginning (I think?).  And there is a decent enough person buried in there somewhere.  On the other hand, Mortimer hasn't really done anything wrong (aside from deciding to join that whacko moon cult).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 23, 2016, 11:49:49 AM
This is probably not a great idea.  Legalities and rules aside, it's rather difficult.  I mean, Loki's a bit of a dick, but she's been with the series pretty much from the beginning (I think?).  And there is a decent enough person buried in there somewhere.  On the other hand, Mortimer hasn't really done anything wrong (aside from deciding to join that whacko moon cult).

I can understand Loki a bit. She's not exactly a nice person, but she's not a bad guy because of that... shes definitely not doing the right thing here by challenging him and betting on who stays or goes, but she's not forcing him... he seems pretty eager for the fight, actually. Loki has really good reason to be a dick to Dark Power's specifically. Mainly the consequence of a bunch of unidentified Dark Powers' decisions is the cause of all her trauma (Kiborn curse) and I guess she's dealing with it the best way she can... again, not exactly excusable, but understandable.

I'm not gonna say Mort's done anything wrong but something about his attitude towards Loki just rubs me the wrong way. He was genuinely friendly to her at first, but once he learned who she really is, his friendly attitude instead started to seem... condescending. He knows about the Kiborns, he knows about the curse, so instead of trying to actually be nice to her, he seems to be egging her on.
...By Puyon