2016/8/29 [RE 47.11] The Ritual

Started by Tapewolf, August 28, 2016, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Loki seems to be cooling off pretty well, i.e. down from 'murderous rage' to 'really ticked off'.  That is definitely an interesting fact about the Light Power thing, though - I had assumed that it was an inherent trait, like 'cubi clans.  Since it's not, that implies Darkling actively chose to do the Dark Power thing, even though the people he's ended up with are... uninspiring.

I wonder how Mana intends to keep the Light/Dark powers apart, since they seem to be even more dedicated to murdering each other than the folks who would go after tricksters.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 28, 2016, 11:52:27 AM
I wonder how Mana intends to keep the Light/Dark powers apart, since they seem to be even more dedicated to murdering each other than the folks who would go after tricksters.

Just now they've only got the dark power side... no sign of the light power scaler from the cover yet.

Also Darkling does make bad decisions sometimes

Puyon

Quote from: Merlin on August 28, 2016, 07:19:07 PM
Just now they've only got the dark power side... no sign of the light power scaler from the cover yet.

Oh Nova. I wonder if he'll be showing up soon... maybe he'll run into Loki while she and Saturn head back to her house. That'll be... interesting if that happens.
...By Puyon