[DD 31] Poor Tish...

Started by Ellian, August 05, 2016, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellian

I don't know if the police treated her roughly, or if the whole vampirism thing dawned on her, but somehow I suspect the latter. Or maybe both, who knows?

Tapewolf

Woah, did they confiscate her robes?  Will Altair be pleased about one of His priests being roughed up?
And if so, being the god of Death and Travel, does that mean that the cops will have some freak accident and break their ankles when they go home?

Either way, should make for some very awkward moments when they face judgement after their mortal lives are done.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2016, 06:35:48 PM
Woah, did they confiscate her robes?  Will Altair be pleased about one of His priests being roughed up?
And if so, being the god of Death and Travel, does that mean that the cops will have some freak accident and break their ankles when they go home?

Either way, should make for some very awkward moments when they face judgement after their mortal lives are done.

Altair gets grumpy sometimes but he doesn't hold grudges. He's the least terrible of all the magic gods.

Ellian

Just wondering, are Tish's tattoos a symbol of her dedication to Altair, or mostly for decoration?

Puyon

Quote from: Merlin on August 05, 2016, 11:32:37 PM
Altair gets grumpy sometimes but he doesn't hold grudges. He's the least terrible of all the magic gods.

i mean that's good. the only time we've seen Altair peeved enough to take it out on someone was the Reaper... I imagine having a super vengeful God of Death would be the worst. Like if you switched Ceraph's and Altair's roles.
...By Puyon