Another new person..? Me ^-^

Started by Tait-Fox, September 15, 2006, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miaka

*pokes*
Well hi.
um..... there's an into here. Maybe.

I'm Miaka, one of Azlan's forewarned squirrels. But don't worry. I'm not the one with the explosive muffins, i'm the one with the muffin addiction. there's a difference.
I'm also the one that shouldn't be drinking Dew at 2 in the morning. yet here I am.
AUGH screw this, someone else can do a better intro.

....*I play furcadia.... I'm around Lost Lake, or will be once I redownload it. Maybe.*

insanekaosx

*A ferret dressed in a green tunic that looks very familiar appears in a glowing golden light from the sky*

Greetings! Welcome! Have the complimentary cheap plastic, immitation NES-chucks. Not as nice as the real thing, but they'll make due if you need them.

I'm sure you've been warned and such already. Heed those warnings, they are for your own benefit.

Rowne

I'm actually going to make one post here without using the tohell emoticon I think and thusly cause expectations to explode all over the place.  Ha!

Anyway, I thought I'd add my welcomes and finely crafted whicker basket of cheeses to the thread.  So welcome to CMF, where the odd runs like beer.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Rowne on September 16, 2006, 03:19:46 AM
I'm actually going to make one post here without using the tohell emoticon I think and thusly cause expectations to explode all over the place.  Ha!

Anyway, I thought I'd add my welcomes and finely crafted whicker basket of cheeses to the thread.  So welcome to CMF, where the odd runs like beer.

*gasps in suprise and almost falls over from shock at the lack of to hell emoticon!*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tait-Fox

Uhh.... wow I feel very welcomed here!

I'll try and get on furcadia, hope to see those that play around? ^-^

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, we're pretty much all more elongated than round.

... well, except for...

Nah. Even her. :-)

Boog

*muffled thumping from under the bed* Last one was a friggin' necro, not my day for newbie intros. Now which way was out?... *clambers out from under the bed.* Ah, it's always the left turn at Albaquerkey. Welcome, Tait-Fox. I am Boogeyman, the resident creep, a cartoonist and a writer, when I can find the energy to be. While most forumites offer gifts of sugerey treats and sour trauma, I come bringing advice.
1) Be nice, or the forumites will eat you.
2) Cute rules all in the DMFA section. Don't piss off chibis.
3) Artists are in charge. Writers are also in charge. Mess with neither, or they'll probably find some suitably creative way of getting you back. See number four.
4) Don't be pretty. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
5) If you see a ferret or a fox smiling at you, any of them, for the love of (insert thing you like here) go in the opposite direction with great haste.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 16, 2006, 07:13:48 PM
5) If you see a ferret or a fox smiling at you, any of them, for the love of (insert thing you like here) go in the opposite direction with great haste.

Most ferrets, I'm mostly harmless.

Boog

Quote from: insanekaosx on September 16, 2006, 10:21:50 PM

So you claim. Guilty until proven innocent, I say.

Dakata

How come no one warns the newbs about me anymore? Aren't I dangerous? D:

Just for that, I'm gonna give the newb a MEAN present.

*Tait receives 'A Kicked Puppy'~!*

...*Steals Boogey's hat* :3

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 16, 2006, 10:24:07 PM

What, I can't smile at people without being friendly? :(

Boog

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 16, 2006, 10:34:41 PM
What, I can't smile at people without being friendly? :(
:nono No, you can't. My word is law on this one. :mwaha

Dakata

Can -I- smile at people without being friendly? :3

*Tries to look very innocent and not-evil*

xHaZxMaTx

...How about if you see a ferret or a fox smiling at you like this - >=) - then run. :|

bill

See, if everyone had gas masks, we wouldn't have these problems.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne

There's always the option that we could walk around as faceless people like in that Doctor Who episode (of course, only hte Brits here will have watched far enough to know what I'm blithering about).

Oh, not to mention a consensual hive sentience, then facial expressions wouldn't be needed at all as everyone's feelings would be painfully clear.  Telepathy fixes all.

Or ... or ... we could just unleash gigantic spinning tops of doom, people would be too busy working together to fight them to bother about duplicity.

Nikki

0w0 you used MSPaint to make yer banner!!?? AWESOME!!

oh, and welcome. *CHOMPU*

ooh, turkey

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Miaka

So much BS..... *flee*

Rowne

Come to think of it, I didn't note that I'm now glad that I'm not a Fox.  I just happen to look a little like one.  So I don't think I count.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Can we shave you and find out?

I mean, I've got a set of clippers here, it won't hurt, honest.

Much.
:-)

Boog

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 17, 2006, 03:36:44 PM
Can we shave you and find out?
Shaving creatures unaccustomed to baldness is always some good entertainment. I say we go for it before he has the chance to reply.

Gabi

Welcome! It's always nice to have more foxes around.

Quote from: Tait-Fox on September 15, 2006, 12:58:54 AM
Wow... lots of character pics, I wish I had one, but alas! No money... can't commision... Oh well...
The fox in your avatar is cute, but if you want a custom-made avatar, you can post a request. There are many people here who enjoy drawing and could make you one.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

insanekaosx

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 16, 2006, 10:24:07 PM

;.; I... I've done nothing! And Miaka lies >>

Quote from: Miaka on September 17, 2006, 10:54:58 AM

So much BS..... *flee*

Liar <<

>>

Rowne

I'm not actually so sure that shaving would get anyone anywhere anyway (to use a lot of 'any' words, I couldn't think of any other apt additions), appearances can be deceiving.

Oh and I might regret saying this but you've always seemed innocent enough to me, Kaos!  Then again, I haven't been here that long so my DMFA forumite history is sorely lacking.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Rowne on September 17, 2006, 10:51:51 PM
I'm not actually so sure that shaving would get anyone anywhere anyway (to use a lot of 'any' words, I couldn't think of any other apt additions), appearances can be deceiving.

Oh and I might regret saying this but you've always seemed innocent enough to me, Kaos!  Then again, I haven't been here that long so my DMFA forumite history is sorely lacking.

I haven't been here long, either... well, not too long, less than a year >>

This is probably the worst I can do http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32596022/

sing and/or draw

Rowne

The sad part of that is that deviantART is far more evil than your picture.  I'm still having trouble comprehending that theirs is the only site I've ever been to that can actually cause a fresh install of Firefox or K-Meleon to lock-up or crash.  That has to be some bad JS, right there.  It really does.

So no, you're not that evil or even bad, far worse things, I'm sure.

Arcalane

thegayhare

Oh great thanks alot Sheridan

now I've got that stupid "very melon" song form zatch bell stuck in my head