2016/05/23 RE:455 pg 11 Shes had many names

Started by fireknight, May 22, 2016, 05:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireknight

So I have a theory based of off a previous arc. The arc was called Like the Dead. I have a feeling that the hero who has had many names newest name is Saturn. Wich on the downside means the shadow is going to revive soon. Learn your lessons qiuck kids.

Lying Foo

Yeah, who would worship a zombie god? :mowtongue

I'm surprised none of the students, especially Claw, are objecting to Shauni's (slightly) pro-trickster slant.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on May 22, 2016, 09:25:10 PM
I'm surprised none of the students, especially Claw, are objecting to Shauni's (slightly) pro-trickster slant.

Claw seems to have a rather neutral opinion on tricksters, after meeting one trickster and one trickster killer, saying she wasn't partial to either... but hoping for their safety anyways.

All the other students... Nettle and Bluff are aware that Jinx is a trickster, so they probably won't say anything that can be insensitive to him (not that Bluff can really vocalize a disapproval, if he had one)... the others are aware that there might be a trickster among them, but the students seem to like each other or at least respect each other... so they might not want to do something that might be rude to whoever the trickster was since it could be one of their friends.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Perhaps the indiscriminate killing was not intentional? Although I like how he either cannot or is unwilling to destroy his creation...

Ellian

Quote from: Lying Foo on May 22, 2016, 09:25:10 PM
Yeah, who would worship a zombie god? :mowtongue
Well, if zombies were religious, they might...  :mowwink