9/13/06 Abel's story- Oh (fudge)...

Started by James StarRunner, September 13, 2006, 10:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder] on September 12, 2006, 08:47:07 AM
I'm seeing a blood-soaked town somewhere in the future...

I guess my guess was right...  :erk

llearch n'n'daCorna

Interestingly, I note that there's a dead griffin there. That means the attacker is not a griffin, class C.

Admittedly we'd almost come to the conclusion of it being a Cubi, but even so, it's nice to note the details... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Wow! What a wonderful way to start the day! Squishy.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on September 14, 2006, 08:46:29 AM
Quote from: Drake Manaweilder] on September 12, 2006, 08:47:07 AM
I'm seeing a blood-soaked town somewhere in the future...
I guess my guess was right...  :erk

Well it's not actually a town, but close enough I guess :P

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 14, 2006, 07:31:49 AM
I'm saying WTF. But there's something there that we are missing here if magic was used does the destruction pattern should be more vast and extremly devistating you know the answer to that TW.

That's going to depend on the motive.  If whoever did this was just hungry, devastating the place isn't good thing.  In fact it would probably give you a net energy loss, like eating celery.

If the idea was to eliminate the occupants because they know too much or they're in the way or something like that, devastation would be the quickest and easiest method. 

If the idea is to horrify the surrounding population, (or stir up anti-Creature sentiment) then this is probably the best way.

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 14, 2006, 09:10:09 AM
Wow! What a wonderful way to start the day! Squishy.

Personally I think Amber's got the horror level about right.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mention of "Squishydodo" leaps into mind. This is probably not useful.

Akisohida

I'd also like to note, before the pitchforks are brought out, that it was not me in any way. I truss my victims up in webbing and suck out their bodily juices, leaving behind a wasted husk that looks like it was in mid-scream when it died.

..But I'm not evil so I rarely do that..Rarely. *Shifty eyes* >.> <.<

By the way, someone should make a shifty-eyes smily. :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Kenji

Did that second frame make anyone else think "Usul and Eyrie"? >.>
Man, it would be odd to find out all of this turned out to just be like a hockey victory celebration cookout.. well, not too odd.

Vidar

I'm missing the random bits of entrail lying around.
Nothing says "you need to get the fsck out of here NOW" then several corpses with their insides lying all over the place, and at least one victim who's ribcage is split up at the front, and folded open like a book, pinned to the front door with a spear through it's mouth.

Quote from: Akisohida on September 14, 2006, 10:10:03 AM
I'd also like to note, before the pitchforks are brought out, that it was not me in any way. I truss my victims up in webbing and suck out their bodily juices, leaving behind a wasted husk that looks like it was in mid-scream when it died.

* stocks large quantities of bugspray *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

GabrielsThoughts

why does every one look so shocked?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

TheDXM

I can't tell if whatever did this has left yet, but I doubt it. Why bust the front door open and not walk inside? This implies somebody is AFTER something or someone more specifically, or is just out to kill. Could be a mass number of motives.

Tapewolf

Quote from: TheDXM on September 14, 2006, 11:17:04 AM
I can't tell if whatever did this has left yet, but I doubt it. Why bust the front door open and not walk inside? This implies somebody is AFTER something or someone more specifically, or is just out to kill. Could be a mass number of motives.

We don't know when it happened.  It could have left an hour or so ago.

**EDIT**
Ah, I see - you meant the inner doors.  They might be self-closing, or it might have entered through some other means - the back entrance.. the wall.. whatever.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Roureem Egas on September 13, 2006, 11:27:32 PM
Well, if Abel's gonna be accused of doing this any time soon, Xander and Devin are witnesses. I know this has been said before, but it seems this will be where Abel develops that fear.

Do those windows strike anyone else as looking somewhat futuristic?

Amber Stated a long time ago that they had colonies on the moon in this time period, I don't know what so surprising about futuristic windows if that were the case...

as for the "fear" of lame terms, I would suspect something like that would develop at a much younger age than 24 years possibly before he hit preteen status.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Arcalane

Quote from: Vidar on September 14, 2006, 10:37:51 AM
Nothing says "you need to get the fsck out of here NOW" then several corpses with their insides lying all over the place, and at least one victim who's ribcage is split up at the front, and folded open like a book, pinned to the front door with a spear through it's mouth.

That's a lovely mental image. :U

Vidar

Quote from: Sheridan on September 14, 2006, 11:29:36 AM
Quote from: Vidar on September 14, 2006, 10:37:51 AM

That's a lovely mental image. :U

Go read Jack, and it won't stay a mental image for long.  >:3
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Manawolf

Especially after you find out what kind of game "Musical Holes" is.

Zedd

Seems like most want to have fun....Yet these bodys sure have been...Fun'd out..What ever caused it..He/she sure was looking for a chase

Supercheese

I see the griffon (or gryphon... >.>) has been thouroughly commented on. Good.

Another question I have is: what was in the cart? Was it just unimportant stuffs, or some rare and/or valuable item(s)?

Also, the lighting effects are rather interesting.

llearch n'n'daCorna

People, I think. In the cart, I mean.

They're still there, if you look. Well... at least some of them. Partially. In bits. :-)

Supercheese

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 14, 2006, 02:08:20 PM

They're still there, if you look. Well... at least some of them. Partially. In bits. :-)

Err, well, I would expect there to be at least one person, but there to be items as well...

Zedd

I'm sure they are a really sloppy killer or a crafty maniac...What you think people?  :3

Mesmirez

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 14, 2006, 10:22:58 AM
Did that second frame make anyone else think "Usul and Eyrie"? >.>
Man, it would be odd to find out all of this turned out to just be like a hockey victory celebration cookout.. well, not too odd.
Yes, as a matter of fact xD well, not usul, but the gryphon has the exact coloring of a Darigan Eyrie -- 'cept maybe a little lighter.

Wow, this is a pretty creepy development D: poor fuzzy-heads.

Raskahn

Quote from: Ink on September 14, 2006, 03:50:04 AM
Love the blood. The scene.

Oh I agree

Love the "dead" expression in the eyes.

Tapewolf

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 14, 2006, 10:22:58 AM

Blind Pew: It sounded as though there was a bit of a squabble.
Clement: Squabble? They're all dead!
Pew: Must have been more of a tiff then.

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on September 14, 2006, 03:20:07 PM
Quote from: Ink on September 14, 2006, 03:50:04 AM
Love the blood. The scene.
Oh I agree
Love the "dead" expression in the eyes.

Makes me think of Nessus at the end of 'The Soft Weapon'... horrified by the carnage yet somehow unable to look away.

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 14, 2006, 10:04:03 AM
Mention of "Squishydodo" leaps into mind. This is probably not useful.

*Charles snerks*  Ah, a Sluggy reference, Santa's Black Ops Elves.   :3

*Charline eyes Akisohida nervously after he mentions the draining of juices of people trussed up in webbing*  Stay back... I have RAID!!  D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zorro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 14, 2006, 02:08:20 PM

A SOYLENT GREEN HEIST!

LionHeart

... someone should make a shifty-eyes smily. :D

We've needed one for a while.

They have just such a thing on the Keenspot forums.

Maybe we can stea import it from there... *slips away*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

ShiningShadow

..But I'm not evil so I rarely do that..Rarely. *Shifty eyes* >.> <.<

By the way, someone should make a shifty-eyes smily. :D

I think it's in the smilelys when you click the more next to it I saw it there......

ShiningShadow

We will find out more and more waht happened here. Till the wild speculation time *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :kruger

VioletDusk

Could be Mythos. The endearing Matilda aside, I recall they had a reputation of being rather nasty, and that at least one was in attendance at the "Evil Beach Party"

Ice4s

now thats what i call a mess.  :erk
Some what reminds me to the good old UT days, when i gone throught a full room  :mwaha

Can't wait to see the next update :D