Who's your Favorite DHS character and why?

Started by Keleth, February 02, 2016, 09:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keleth

Many different characters and storylines and intrigue and -sass-

But I'd have to say Peony is a place in my blackened derg heart because I just love that sass. :p
Help! I'm gay!

Puyon

F-f-f-favorite...? But there are so many that I love, and having to narrow it down to one... I just might... short-circuit...

That's really hard to say!!! There's at least one character from each comic that I adore dearly like Darkling for his pacifism, Silphy because she's adorable, Miss E. for being wonderfully a jerk, Rafe is just great, and also Zamil is really great too??

But when it comes to Random Encounter characters how in the heckie can I narrow it down to one? Drake, Jinx, and Claw each compete for my top favorite at any given time. it's hard.

At least you asked for favorite instead of least favorite because there's hardly anyone in the series that I can bring myself to legitimately dislike.
...By Puyon

Keleth

It really is hard to choose one flavor of fabulous over another. And well, Merlin does -all- the fabulous.
Help! I'm gay!

Tapewolf

I have this strange attachment to Loki, but I'm not sure why...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Keleth

Cuz loki is like, Merlin's embodiment of trickery and sass? :3
Help! I'm gay!

Merlin

Ummm Jinx is obviously the only choice. Or sometimes Jake.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

ZacAttac21

I agree with you on Peony, and Drake for that matter, for the same reasons. And I also like Bluff, he's very unique.

But my favorite has to be that winged blue fox guy from WBH. Sexiest character ever. :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 03, 2016, 12:38:31 AM
But my favorite has to be that winged blue fox guy from WBH. Sexiest character ever. :P

Well, I've deliberately excluded my cameos.  But I do also like Daren from 'Daisy', which is why he's a student in Project Epsilon :3

Keleth

More of these characters need more butts.

It's ancient times there aint no comfy chairs! You need decent padding for your bottom :3
Help! I'm gay!

Merlin

Oh wait this is maybe relevant

And while I'm here...

Quote from: Puyon on February 02, 2016, 10:48:15 AM
At least you asked for favorite instead of least favorite because there's hardly anyone in the series that I can bring myself to legitimately dislike.

LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER, GO!

Puyon

Quote from: Merlin on February 04, 2016, 05:20:47 AM

And while I'm here...

Quote from: Puyon on February 02, 2016, 10:48:15 AM

Merlin why

Uhmm hmm, since I don't entirely dislike a character I guess I'll have to go with ones I am completely indifferent to.
...Alistair. There might be something to like about him but right now it's currently nothing.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

The evil princess from Gardenia.  Too much power, too little empathy.  Unless she wises up - and currently she seems to have no incentive to - she'll run Gardenia into the ground like Charles I did (until they killed him and abolished the monarchy).

Quote from: Puyon on February 04, 2016, 08:48:53 AM
Merlin why

If it's the tattoo, they make her really easy to spot at conventions.

ZacAttac21

I don't like Princess Mia either, or Ceraph. The guy has a major stick up his arse.

Puyon

Funny enough, Mia is a character that I don't hate as a character. I'd hate her as a person though.

It's hard to have a personal opinion on Ceraph given we haven't actually seen him in person (Trick Tracts and the Daryil bonus probably don't count). As a God though, I'm naturally bitter against him... and it might be because I'm very attached to Tricksters, but even what characterization we have behind him versus the other Elemental gods he seems like the biggest tool.
...By Puyon

Keleth

Totally Yasir, that guy has such a stick up his butt >:|
Help! I'm gay!