2016/01/22 [DMFA #1637] What do you want?

Started by Tapewolf, January 22, 2016, 04:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Biggs must want something, or he wouldn't have left his hidey-hole.  But what...?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Scow2

To show off his incredibly fluffy and attractive pectorals, I think. If not, well, he's doing it anyway, and I approve wholeheartedly.

justacritic

Cassi-kun

I wonder if Biggs is on on Mab's involvement in making Jyrras bachelor of the year, or if that's just his own relationship with Kria/Zinvth.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Jasonrevall

It just occured to me that the more tiny and adorable you are the richer and/or more connected you seem to be in this world.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 22, 2016, 09:39:59 PM
It just occured to me that the more tiny and adorable you are the richer and/or more connected you seem to be in this world.
Furrae run by Mows confirmed
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

DarkwingDude

I think a good kick in the... is what's called for here. :P

Paladin Sheppard

Is Biggs part Sloth? Cause I know I've seen that smile somewhere before :P

Hariman

...If I could, I would punt Biggs. He's worse than Wildy!

Quote from: Cassi-kun on January 23, 2016, 03:24:11 AM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 22, 2016, 09:39:59 PM
Furrae run by Mows confirmed

Beware the Mowfia, it's a cute as it is dangerous!
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

TheGrumpyBear

Are we so sure that is Biggs? Didn't Dan's mom (gah, what was her name?) have the capability to look like him and that was the hairstyle she used when she did? Thought there was some big thing about that at some point. I may be wrong.

Tapewolf

Quote from: TheGrumpyBear on January 27, 2016, 08:12:20 AM
Are we so sure that is Biggs? Didn't Dan's mom (gah, what was her name?) have the capability to look like him and that was the hairstyle she used when she did? Thought there was some big thing about that at some point. I may be wrong.

True, but her normal disguise is a gazelle lady, just like the one sitting next to Abel and twitching.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 27, 2016, 09:32:27 AM
True, but her normal disguise is a gazelle lady, just like the one sitting next to Abel and twitching.

... unless, of course, everyone is disguised as someone else...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

CelesteShamrock

This is my first post here, I am only posting the comment because I am noticing that the storyline is starting to become a tad plodding.  Usually at these points something interesting occurs to break the monotony, but so far its like watching a British turn of 19th century drama.  I love the comic and enjoy it immensely but the story is like wading through caramel. Perhaps a crossover to another more dynamic sub-plot or thread?  I think it would be a cool storyline to explore life or the lack thereof on the Isle of the Undead and that whole underground militant movement that tried to off Kria...   Speaking of which, queue Kria.  :)

Tuyu

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 27, 2016, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 27, 2016, 09:32:27 AM

... unless, of course, everyone is disguised as someone else...
Let's see how far we can run with that.

Destania knows about Chazore and, concerned that Kria might suspect something, disguised some hapless JyCorp staffer as a gazelle, used 'cubi mind powers on her, and had her accompany herself (disguised as Biggs) to Jyrras's office...

Oh, and the new guy is actually Biggs in disguise, scouting out the place before Dee's arrival...

And...um...that's not actually Jyrras. That's Lorenda with a Jyrras patch, 'cause he needed to do some secret stuff at the office and needed a distraction. :P