2015/12/26 [TAC #02-18] - Everytime your inbox dings, a 'cubi gets its wings

Started by Eboreg, December 26, 2015, 09:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

At least, it's starting to look that way. I mean, seriously, this "He was a 'cubi" twist is starting to get along the lines of "It was a dream".

Good thing Illiath was willing to trust him but when his panic was literally palpable, I guess that's how it goes.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on December 26, 2015, 09:24:58 AM
At least, it's starting to look that way. I mean, seriously, this "He was a 'cubi" twist is starting to get along the lines of "It was a dream".

This is true.  On the other hand the story just felt flat if it didn't have the extra twist at the end.  In one of the earlier attempts I tried to tie everything together but the proof-readers nixed that because that was too cliché and reality doesn't have a neat ending like that.  So I did this but clearly I've just traded one cliché for another...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kuzma Volkov

Hmm soon we're gonna need a timeline for all the side stories. Sorta like that Doctor Who map of River and The Doctor.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on December 27, 2015, 02:44:10 AM
Hmm soon we're gonna need a timeline for all the side stories. Sorta like that Doctor Who map of River and The Doctor.

Yes.  Especially as there's another one on the way in the new year.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E