2015/12/07 - [DMFA #1627] There's no business like slow business

Started by ZacAttac21, December 07, 2015, 02:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Fluffy is that little voice inside your head that's always there to remind you that you suck. :P

Lego3400

I do remember there being customers in many of the older strips.

Also, Jy owns and runs his company. Couldn't he just work from home most of the time?

nevwyn

Shhh it is all a secret conspiracy, all those customers were actually Cubi in disguise. Now that Dan has left for SAIA they remembered they were late for class. That is why you see lots of people in the halls and no one in at the Inn.

Scow2

Quote from: Lego3400 on December 07, 2015, 02:36:03 AM

Also, Jy owns and runs his company. Couldn't he just work from home most of the time?
Probably not, due to the intense communication needs of completely redesigning the technological face of Furrae.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: nevwyn on December 07, 2015, 07:31:35 AM
Shhh it is all a secret conspiracy, all those customers were actually Cubi in disguise. Now that Dan has left for SAIA they remembered they were late for class. That is why you see lots of people in the halls and no one in at the Inn.

Nah his sister is just head of a Mow Cartel or something and uses the Inn to launder money like that Car Wash in breaking bad.

AzureEdge

Wait, I thought Jyrras worked out of a secret underground lab. ...Is Abel gonna discover that magical chocolate factory Jyrras doesn't remember building?

Puyon

Quote from: AzureEdge on December 07, 2015, 12:22:48 PM
Wait, I thought Jyrras worked out of a secret underground lab. ...Is Abel gonna discover that magical chocolate factory Jyrras doesn't remember building?

I believe we've covered that already: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1448.php
...By Puyon

AzureEdge

Quote from: Puyon on December 07, 2015, 01:02:52 PM
Quote from: AzureEdge on December 07, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

I believe we've covered that already: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1448.php
Oh. So he has. It's funny I can remember some stuff from the comic from forever ago like that it is a crime to create any new races, and yet I can't remember this from 2 years ago.

Tuyu

Quote from: Scow2 on December 07, 2015, 08:08:57 AM
Quote from: Lego3400 on December 07, 2015, 02:36:03 AM

Probably not, due to the intense communication needs of completely redesigning the technological face of Furrae.
Aw, but failing to monitor his employees is how he created mows.