2015/10/26 RE [44 Cover] This is Hallowe'en, this is Hallowe'en...

Started by Lying Foo, October 25, 2015, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

The first thing I notice is that Claw's wearing her "Prince Phoenix" crown, despite being not only back home, but at what appears to be an all-lady affair.

The zero-point-ninth thing I notice is that this can't possibly take place at the rather tense moment we're at in 43... spoilers, I guess?  Although I had had a vague hunch that they weren't all about to die... well, I suppose the boys and teachers could die.  (...except Jinx, obviously, since Jinx has reapering to do.)
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ZacAttac21

Lying Foo

I'd make a comment, but I know I earlier said much the same thing about Claw.  Then again, Claw was dressing as a boy at the time...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Well now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all afternoon, oh noes

Lying Foo

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 26, 2015, 12:39:20 AM
I hate to say it, but I keep forgetting Danni is a girl. :x

I can never remember Loki is a girl.

Hmm... Mab's default style seems to be effeminate-looking guys, or it was for a long time.  I guess Merlin's equivalent is masculine-looking girls...

Quote from: Lying Foo on October 25, 2015, 11:17:00 PM
The zero-point-ninth thing I notice is that this can't possibly take place at the rather tense moment we're at in 43... spoilers, I guess?  Although I had had a vague hunch that they weren't all about to die...

Or, as I put it on Twitter, "The school's being invaded by an army!  Let's just ignore them and tell ghost stories."

Quotewell, I suppose the boys and teachers could die.  (...except Jinx, obviously, since Jinx has reapering to do.)

I suspect that in order to become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, Jinx needs to be struck down first.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I'm pretty good when it comes to the character's genders I think. I mean... the only one I think I really messed up in was Wrath who is a fairly feminine looking dude. Pretty long hair and cutesy eyelashes.

...Okay, maaaaaybe when I first started reading the comic I didn't know Neil was a dude. Which is really silly considering Neil is a normal masculine name. I guess that goes to say I like to assume everyone is a lady.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 26, 2015, 05:13:13 AM
Hmm... Mab's default style seems to be effeminate-looking guys, or it was for a long time.  I guess Merlin's equivalent is masculine-looking girls...

mwahahaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lying Foo

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 26, 2015, 05:13:13 AM

Or, as I put it on Twitter, "The school's being invaded by an army!  Let's just ignore them and tell ghost stories.

Ah, those memories of making our own fun whenever we got cooped up by a hurricane, or a blizzard, or a siege.