DMFA seems to be down?

Started by Akisohida, September 12, 2006, 08:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

For the past hour or more, I hav enot been able to connect to DMFA. It is my homepage but I get an 'Unable to connect' screen when I boot up Firefox. o.O Anyone else having this problem? :erk
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

xHaZxMaTx

Zorro

It is missing for me too.

Possibly linked to the Jack Forums being down.

Netami

Jack Forums've got nothing to do with it. Besides being on completely different servers, Jack's forums have this page to explain: http://www.pholph.com/forum/

xHaZxMaTx

bill

I'll set fire to a local village. BBL.

Lomgren

I noticed this last night as well... it was down briefly.  Or was it Sunday night?  I can't recall... but I'm sure things will be fine shortly.

Tiger_T

:erk :help

Let's panic!

*runs in circles, screams and waggles his arms in the air*
AAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaah!!
*breaths*
AAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaah!!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Amber Williams

Considering Furfire and Xepher are down...I'd assume there is something server-side being done.

Which only means one thing.

LAZY SOMBRERO! :U

insanekaosx

I'll go make a sacrafice.

Okay, back, should be working again shortly :D

bill

Bah, someone burnt the village already, since F1rejects.com was down.

Zorro

Rioting does NOTHING constructive. 

Think about it, only an IDIOT would burn down their own neighborhood!

:compbash

Akisohida

Quote from: Zorro on September 12, 2006, 09:12:19 PM
Rioting does NOTHING constructive. 

Think about it, only an IDIOT would burn down their own neighborhood!

:compbash

That's why I go on vacation and THEN riot! Burn down someone elses neighborhood! :kruger
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

insanekaosx

Right, only an idiot would burn down their neighborhood, so they go across town.... or, to another town >>

Gabi

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 12, 2006, 08:54:40 PM
Considering Furfire and Xepher are down...I'd assume there is something server-side being done.

Which only means one thing.

LAZY SOMBRERO! :U
Where can I get a hat like that? I could use one.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Amber Williams

Word from the Xepher:

QuoteJust FYI, the server is offline, because the stupid colo company (the datacenter people) tried to bill an expired credit card, and decided to just unplug the thing, rather than actually contact me about it. Hopefully get it resolved tomorrow mid-morning.

I'll see about posting up a comic on Mab's Land when its done in the meantime...though that would only be useful for you guys in here.

ShiningShadow

Let's make pancakes who like bananas in them? :kruger

Castle Pokemetroid

Hey, is there something wrong with Amber's sig and avatar, or is it just my computer? Because all I see are blank squares with X's in them.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 12, 2006, 11:01:49 PM
Hey, is there something wrong with Amber's sig and avatar, or is it just my computer? Because all I see are blank squares with X's in them.

I'd assume that since they are all hosted on the server that has just went down...(that thing we were discussing in this thread)...that the images are unavailable at the time.

Castle Pokemetroid

Oh, I see. Reminds me of when Serebii.com went down. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

I have just went to mab's land and it's not down. I have also noticed the last update was January.

insanekaosx

I can still see Amber's icon/sig

llearch n'n'daCorna

Your browser is probably caching it, Insanekaosx.

I know mine does, but then, I only close my browser when it crashes...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Castle Pokemetroid

Hey, is Manawolf's avatar part of that server too? Because I can't see it.

Amber Williams

A good way to check would be to just right-click the red x box and hit properties. most images have an url that shows where they are hosted on.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 12, 2006, 11:36:00 PM
A good way to check would be to just right-click the red x box and hit properties. most images have an url that shows where they are hosted on.

Thanks! I never knew that before. Cookie for you!  :mowcookie

ShiningShadow

Who wants Banana pancakes fresh and hot off the skillet. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM with syrup and butter :cheers :dribble :trooper :rock :mouser :raph :gun2 :mikelo2 :ddrabel

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

ShiningShadow

*gives Gabi a Lazy Sombero with waffles and panckes and syrup mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*