CVRPG & DSWC discussion 9/12/05 -- 9/17/05

Started by Destina Faroda, September 12, 2005, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

A new week,  two new comics for Monday, and a bonus CVRPG Saturday.  What more can you ask for?

Finally, in CVRPG, we see Alec's dress, which looks nice.  I like how even though it is Princess's dress, Alec's attire has its own personal touches in regard to the accessories.  And yes, I suppose I would snicker too if I saw it.  If anyone was confused if Alec really was a guy or not, this comic wouldn't exactly instill confidence toward the "male" column.

On the other hand, the little aside in the disclaimer text was even more hilarous than normal.  Even though I tend to forget to read it, today it was easily the funniest part of the comic.

Sadly, Darkmoon had to explain the DSWC joke for me because I'm stupid.  But that's the fun thing about DSWC.  You can't ever say it doesn't lack variety.
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

I wanna a green dress like that. lol. I like the comment the character darkmoon left at the end too.  :laugh

I havent read the DSWC yet. I will later.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

I dunno if I should be pleased or not the tha "funniest thing in the comic" was the little aside at the top ... :P

Alucard_The_Great

"A new week,  two new comics for Monday, and a bonus CVRPG Saturday.  What more can you ask for?"

Yeah good way to start and finish the weak.

"Finally, in CVRPG, we see Alec's dress"

What!? we've seen it before! I have!

Destina Faroda

Sure you did.  It's the dress Princess stole from the Goth when she thought she was a vampire. ;)
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

Um...how could anyone think they are a vampire? That part just bothered me even though it was still funny
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Damaris

pale, weird marks on the neck, woozy...

I dunno, if you woke up like that snuggled up to a vampire, it'd make sense to me

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

That was my logic, although if you pay attention, Princess does admit that deep down she knew she really wasn't a vampire.

Destina Faroda

Comic #200 is tonight.  Only 11 hours away!  I'd give it its own thread, but that'd be spamming.

Comic 199 was interesting, but it left me with such and awful cliffhanger.  Darkmoon, how could you torture me so?

DSWC was hilarious and today's winner.  I can't believe a Chrono Trigger background would be so appropriate.  Plus the fact that Richter does kinda look like Chrono from the back in that shot (sans spiky hair).
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

You can give it its own thread if you would like to, Destina.  That would so not be spamming

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Destina Faroda

Thanks for the permission, but I'll wait until it's uploaded to start the thread.  It's not like there's any rush.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I have it done. It's one of my all time favorite comics now.