2015/10/11 [RE 43.02] - Well... okay then

Started by Puyon, October 11, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

Enough things have gone wrong in the past couple months of Loki's life that seeing a small army of royal guards outside her home and marching her school that it's hardly alarming. At it's best, it's an excuse to not go to school.

That scaler in the corner of the second panel of the fourth row looks familiar. The green one with the dark green hair and white stripes? Is he the same guy as here and here? Probably incredibly minor...
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Now I'm curious as to whether they pay taxes.  Also I'm not sure who the murderers are either.
It should be interesting to see how things develop - I don't see it going terribly well for either party.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Well, if anything is to be trusted, Drake is allegedly a murderer: http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=28&p=1
It'd make sense since there's a 'seer' at the start of poison pen who references that Drake has a long criminal history... also.. in Peony, isn't that also a Wanted poster for Drake: http://dhscomix.com/dcomics/dcomic.php?p=51

Either way, I anticipate things going wrong horribly... I wonder how many other charges these guys can rack up...
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 11, 2015, 06:08:42 PM
Now I'm curious as to whether they pay taxes.  Also I'm not sure who the murderers are either.
It should be interesting to see how things develop - I don't see it going terribly well for either party.

Loki pays taxes, nobody else does. DHS is older than Gardenia. Things I have thought through way too much...

Quote from: Puyon on October 11, 2015, 05:46:23 PM
That scaler in the corner of the second panel of the fourth row looks familiar. The green one with the dark green hair and white stripes? Is he the same guy as here and here? Probably incredibly minor...

Note to self: can't get anything past Puyon, haha