2015/09/04 [NG+ #164] - Glowy eyes of Doom

Started by Tapewolf, September 04, 2015, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that's interesting that there's a visual cue that a Clanner is getting a message from their god.
The whole missing arm thing looks like it's going to be a problem really soon because the whole not bleeding thing isn't normal for a Scaler.  Especially the bit where Ceraph is reminding Claw of the whole 'kill all Tricksters' deal.   Interesting that Ceraph seems to care that much about it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Well, if one of his servants killed a light power the Sun Goddess miiiight be a little peeved at him. Possibly she might not. But she's to him what he is to mortals, so he really doesn't want that. The rest is just a gentle reminder, trickster delenda est

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on September 04, 2015, 07:31:58 PM
Well, if one of his servants killed a light power the Sun Goddess miiiight be a little peeved at him. Possibly she might not. But she's to him what he is to mortals, so he really doesn't want that.

That's interesting to know - the pecking order of the gods isn't something that I think has been covered in great detail.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

It's almost interesting seeing how Claw reacts to Ceraph talking to her. Kind of like a dad scolding his teenage daughter.

"Claw, dear, you're not hanging out with tricksters, are you?"
"God dad, I know, they're no good, I gotta kill them and blah blah blah."
"Also, your Nanna Sola called me, saying you've been picking fights with--"
"GOD dad, I know."
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on September 04, 2015, 09:24:19 PM
It's almost interesting seeing how Claw reacts to Ceraph talking to her. Kind of like a dad scolding his teenage daughter.

"Claw, dear, you're not hanging out with tricksters, are you?"
"God dad, I know, they're no good, I gotta kill them and blah blah blah."
"Also, your Nanna Sola called me, saying you've been picking fights with--"
"GOD dad, I know."

^ Win.