Raskahn

Horns? wasn't he a cubi?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on July 29, 2015, 05:11:31 PM
Horns? wasn't he a cubi?

:shapeshifters

(Haven't used that one for a while!)

EDIT: Fixed title

...the long answer is that, 500 years ago, if you're seen to be a 'cubi, they'll take your head off before you even know what's happened (as Mink can testify).  Whereas if you appear to be a Demon, you can get a respectable job in a Creature-run city.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 29, 2015, 05:34:15 PM
...the long answer is that, 500 years ago, if you're seen to be a 'cubi, they'll take your head off before you even know what's happened (as Mink can testify).  Whereas if you appear to be a Demon, you can get a respectable job in a Creature-run city.

:<

Anywho, that raises the question of "why now?" With the band of being killers taken care of, why the charade? If it's part of the plan, Jakob and Keaton don't see to be "in" on it (yet).

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on July 30, 2015, 01:39:41 PM
Anywho, that raises the question of "why now?" With the band of being killers taken care of, why the charade? If it's part of the plan, Jakob and Keaton don't see to be "in" on it (yet).

Erich is afraid of being seen to be a 'Cubi, but at the same time he wants Murcheson to see that he's more than just a Being.  Like he deserves to know before he dies, that kind of thing.
Keaton doesn't care, because if someone sees her as a succubus she'll use it as an excuse to murder them.  Jakob on the other hand is being careless.  To be honest I hadn't noticed his headwings were still out - arguably they shouldn't be.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 30, 2015, 02:43:17 PMJakob on the other hand is being careless.  To be honest I hadn't noticed his headwings were still out - arguably they shouldn't be.

It ain't much but, it's something. I'll take it!  :P