July-24-2015 [RE-41 page 7] Grovel, I say! Grovel!!

Started by Puyon, July 23, 2015, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

Well, Gav, I feel your paranoia can give Claw one hell of an idea here. Of course she can just come out as Pheonix Clan now but what's more impressive, being a god's servant, or appearing as a literal God?? Phoenix doesn't really hang around people so much so who's going to prove em' wrong, eh?
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on July 23, 2015, 10:22:43 AM
Of course she can just come out as Pheonix Clan now but what's more impressive, being a god's servant, or appearing as a literal God?? Phoenix doesn't really hang around people so much so who's going to prove em' wrong, eh?

Tricky.  I'd go for being the servant, because otherwise people will pray for miracles, divine intervention and suchlike which you can't actually perform.  There's also the risk that impersonating a deity will annoy said god.

The only snag I can see is that people might expect you to bring Phoenix' message from on high and Claw hasn't even met Phoenix let alone got a clear idea of what He wants down below.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

...to be fair, he's not that far off...

This has all the makings of a Reinan myth a hundred years down the line, especially if Paige makes good as queen.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.