Phoenix

Started by Tapewolf, June 12, 2015, 03:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Ah, good to have information about him.  I missed him at first while writing the Chick parodies because his existence was barely acknowledged.

It would be useful to know what his position on Jake and Tricksters is, mind.  Especially given the bit about him not intervening in the mortal world.  It's quite possible most of his servants have gone completely off the rails.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Well in the original New Game (not that I know the canonity of this specific piece of information), Phoenix states that to him, unlike his brothers, Jake is just a minor annoyance.

Phoenix is very low key despite being one of the most powerful triads of gods. He should consider talking to his servants, otherwise they might get in a feud over an identity crisis of whether they're really clanners or not! Jeez now wouldn't that be something
...By Puyon

fireknight

Poor poor claw.Maybe if somebody actually communicated then there wouldn't be the whole running away from the family happening. Also would it kill you to let her use some magic more powerful than basic she did die ya know.

Merlin

In the original draft of Random Encounter volume 26 I did consider having Phoenix speak to Claw. Then everything worked out without Deus Ex Machina so... actually I'm much happier with that, I get to keep everything a nice neat mess :3

The other two site updates I've got planned are new Gods pages. I wonder if anybody can guess both of them... Apart from that, I've got three awesome fanart pictures to put up on the alternate Fridays.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 12, 2015, 03:32:34 AM
Ah, good to have information about him.  I missed him at first while writing the Chick parodies because his existence was barely acknowledged.

It would be useful to know what his position on Jake and Tricksters is, mind.  Especially given the bit about him not intervening in the mortal world.  It's quite possible most of his servants have gone completely off the rails.

I hope not, because DHS-Ben would probably be one of his followers. :wizfire