Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

llearch is now available with free shipping, for orders up to $45 or more.

Rowne

Act now and we'll throw in a Post-Apocalyptic Survival Kit and Awareness Video for only £8.95!

Damn bandwagons!  Once again, my inability to resist things that I probably should resist shows its face.

bill

Rowne's coat has as many pockets as I have spare air scrubbers.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

LnnDC eats slow.  He's still eating my monkey... :|

(Rowne's coat doesn't have as many pockets as my pants!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

HaZMaT fails to take into account the texture of the monkey.

... also the size. He's a lot bigger than he looks. :-)

... and bebe Hazzy doesn't have any pants, let alone cargo ones....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna makes me wonder some times but at least he's not like Rmone de'la'Porta

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

ev karma is unballanced!!!!!! :O *hits smite button :paranoid *

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar doesn't but should read more than the post directly above his.

*Hits EV's applaud button*

bill

Haz has no pants, which is creepy, but I'll let it slide.

e_voyager

bill is an easy going guy that belives in personal freedom even if that freedom creeps him out.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar actually said something relatively funny.  What is the world coming to?! :U

e_voyager

Hazzy has  pages of post. he'll cathe me sooner or later it seems

Leafar

ev is wrong....no1 can match a GOD!!!!!!! :O

e_voyager

Leafer doesn't not realize i have only 73 pages of post. besides i got over that digital god trip long time ago

Leafar

98% of ev's posts have typos!!!!!!! :B

and spell my name right for god's sake!!!!!! :angry

e_voyager

leafer is right and i ibn curretly away form my computer with something blocking the spell checker

Boog

Insofar as I can tell, E is away from his computer. How is he posting?

Dakata

Boogey's a widdle nerd. :B

*Dragon-hug* :3

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata must have some Boogey alert thing; he always seems to post here when Boogey does. :B

*Prepares for dragon-y wrath*

Dakata

Hazzy has a fwuffy widdle bewwy.

He's my big brother and I have to be a pain-in-the-butt-little-sibling and stalk him. :P

*STALK STALK STALK* :U

Boog

There is no joke I can make that Dakata doesn't trump with her prior posts, so I'll just point out that she has to be the quickest little dragon I've ever seen.

xHaZxMaTx

Boogey is a fool!  He called Dakata 'she!'  YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!!

e_voyager

Hazzy worries too much also is should be noted that Boogey is right i was on family members computer whose security i had not set up

Suwako

Brunhidden

Aiyno Wolf shares my opinion of spanky, and probably sheds about as much as i do now that i come to think of it

QuoteShedding is just natures way of telling children to shave thier cats and fathers whenever theyre caught sleeping
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

bubbles is still calling me spanky. i wonder why when i'm ore and alpja

Suwako

Brunhidden

Aiyno Wolf = a name which defies itself

QuoteA thing by any other name may cost diffrent and come in a diffrent variety of colours
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.