Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is a sinister charater.

Rowne

I have a hard time believing that someone as awesome as Aiyno would be a camper.  I'd rather think he'd make a good point-runner instead as anyone with a heart wouldn't be able to take him down.

Roureem: My yap has it, see?  It's right there.  It's just that as with all of my inventory, sometimes I slip it into my pants.  I'm just glad I got rid of that giant centrifuge a while back ...

Another problem with the cane is that oddly, it seems to sometimes be mistaken for a crowbar.  I'm not the last Free Man, however.  If I were, I'd have The Claw instead of the measly crowbar.  Well, actually, I'd probably have the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, for such a thing would be a harmless and yet very effective item.

Vidar

Rowne like to see himself type, if the last post is any indication. 
:superlick
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

xHaZxMaTx

Vidar has a funny yap I could watch all day. :lol

Rowne

Hazmat's sig provides a valuable commodity to the community in that it highlights people who deserve five minutes of fame for their funnyness.  Three cheers for Hazzy, then!

Ah Vidar, the forum moogle.  Every online community needs a moogle, a forum just wouldn't be the same without one.  So they always serve an integral purpose within any online community.

Still, I do wonder why it's a crime to have a lot to say ...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rowne appears to have run out of words - if only briefly :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Rowne always has well constructed posts of equally decent length. He is the strange one among us with his long and informative posts.

llearch is the forums greatest smiley typer at the moment.

xHaZxMaTx

[inadmissiable]
LnnDC must be able to read minds via the internet or something.  I was just on my way over here to comment on Rowne since no one had yet, and he comes strolling along to steal my spot!  What a meanie! D:

Hey Rowne, mind if I borrow some of your British lingo?  I hate the word cookie, it's so immature.  You can't say it without sounding like your'e in Kindergarten. :(  So after much deliberation, I've decided to use biscuit in place of it. :3

Well, now, what a predicament.  Ninja-ed by someone who was ninja-ed.. :|
[/inadmissable]

Aiyno Wolf, however difficult his username may be to type, is a severely nice person.  Don't ask me how one becomes severely nice, don't ask me if it makes any sense, it's a compliment, damnit!

...Wow, I typed a lot.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I see Hazmat has overcome his fear of talking :)

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is a double ninja'r and a box bend on spreading chaos throughout the forum.

e_voyager

Aiyno is kind enough not to mind the ninja duels that take place on this thread
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is usually the ninja. What's going on with you today, e?

Leafar

llearch thinks e is kinda lazy today...me too! since E is the arena king!

Suwako

e_voyager

Aiyno was not picking on me. and not guys th reason i edited that post (this one too) was for spelling not being ninja-ed. i'm working on a post for marcopod madness forums even nows and my massager is disabled so i can't see the post as they come in. (hey i'm sick at the moment so give me a break)

edit ( just in case you're interested the post will be here http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000419 )
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aww, poor e_voyager is under the weather. Perhaps we should do something to help - light that fart of his, or something? :)

Leafar

llearch is too good! any ideas of how to help next poster? :)

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is feeling like being evil or acting evil today  :laugh

leafar thinks llearch is good, he has no idea.  :laugh

e_voyager

Aiyno can bew truthfull with out being mean and thats a nice trait.

Leafar

ev can float...niiiice! ;)
as for me, i have to walk :(

Suwako

:laugh Leafar can walk, just like me! It's like strange that everyone here can walk.. mystical  :P

Leafar

Rowne

Leafar seems to go through more avatars in a day than most people can in a lifetime (that's true of me, at least).  Not that I object, mind you.  It makes for an amusing game of sitting around, staring and wondering just who that actually is being displayed anyway.

Leafar

rowne doesn't recognize my sig or my personal text or even my av!
i think he doesn't enjoy te martial arts! :( too bad... :(

vulpesweasel

leafar frequently changes avvys so i have no idea what he's talking a bout

e_voyager

vulpesweasel has a disco fetter.  disco inferano

Suwako

e_voyager - What to say about this person. He is very random and can reply real fast  :P

:evar E will forever be  :evar

Rowne

It seems that E is on a happless voyage, I'd imagine that he's on a walkabout.  I approve of such things and people should go on quests regarding discovery of self more often.  So few people have even began to grasp who or what they truly are, some don't even care to know.  For awareness to grow, one must begin to know these things.

When Aiyno does the ninja thing, he does it with style and I respect that.

As for myself, I rarely ever ninja.  I'm more of a pirate.  I like pirates, they have great dress sense and tri-corner hats.  ... I want a tri-corner hat.  Where does one acquire tri-corner hats?

vulpesweasel

rowne has a rally cool trenchcoat, and he's not goth. that's unusual but cool.

Suwako

vulpesweasel doesn't know that Rowne is wearing the coat of a proffesor!