Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

If Aiyno had envisioned Rowne as being like the similarly attired man from this show, then Aiyno would've been right on the money!

Suwako

A professor? It seems that for once in my life I was right! Take that god!

:animesweat wait...I'm atheisty or something :animesweat

...or whatever :animesweat

Rowne

You were indeed!

Also, if it helps, there's the consideration that you could be rebelling against the forces of nature or even fate, whichever strikes your fancy.  I recommend fate personally because most people think too highly of him, I have it on good authority that he's a lousy winner and he cheats at cards.

Suwako

Fate screws destiny. I know because  I was there. Or atleast I think I was... I not good at remembering...stuff.

If you toss a coins 1000 times, how many times would it be heads?

Rowne

And there, you have an item that would be good for the prophetician thread.  You certainly have a way with words.

(And I'm just barely keeping this thread on track after having almost derailed it a couple of posts back.  *Sheepish.*  Sorry.)

Suwako

Rowne apologizes, But I should be doing that as I'm going to bed now and leaving him alone within the prison of insanity.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rowne on September 16, 2006, 05:54:47 PM
If Aiyno had envisioned Rowne as being like the similarly attired man from this show, then Aiyno would've been right on the money!

Hmm. If Aiyno was from here, then Aiyno would have to be far, far cheesier, than he is now.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Llearch smells like a steel shipping crate.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill doesn't smell.

How could he, through the mask?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

Llearch is a marvel of cardboard engineering. If only we had him when we had to make those chairs for technology class.

Dakata

Boogey wikes giving me wots and wots of hugs. :3

*EVIL FLUFFY DRAGON HUG OF DOOM* >:3

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata has lots of awesome yappities. :)

Leafar

haz likes cookies....me too...who doesn't? :B

bill

Leafar

sam new smiley sig is freaking funny! xD

bill

Leafar is a VAMPIRE KILLER. That's a boss job, though not as boss as being the Pope.

Leafar

sam is tripping!!!!!!
wish i was tripping... :[

e_voyager

leafer desires clumbiseness? i wonder why
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Ev doesn't like to walk...he likes to float...

e_voyager

leafer makes a good poit why walk when you can fly? oh yeah flying takes up a lot of enegry
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

EV has money for gas...no problem...if somehow is missing, he can produce some!!! xD

Boog

Leafar's name would have been hilarious when I was still in middle school.

Leafar

L       R
E      A
A      F
F      A
A     E
R     L

NAME BACKWARDS, just like alucard... :p

Boog

Leafar pointed out something I had never noticed. Cool.

Leafar

boogey doesn't realize I :cool am cool :cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boog

Leafar just used multiple exclamation marks, the surest sign of a disturbed mind.

Dakata

Oogie Boogie is cute and -not- scary. :3

...And he owes me hugs. >:3 *Pounce*

bill

Leafar

sam has a knife in his head... (what did you expect???have been here all day >:3 )

e_voyager