Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 11, 2006, 07:04:58 PM
KA's a cheater, for I have no yaps.
you missunderstand (I think that's a funny word. yeah...). I was refering to your ninja skills and your post that ninja'd my post. not yappities. where the bloody zombie infested cat controlled heck did you come up with yappities from that?

and since I didn't really get to use it last time, e's second yappity reminds me of tnmt.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Kitsune did not see silvers TMNT yap series? (i have Mikie)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 11, 2006, 07:02:56 PM
e's second yappity reminds me of tnmt. too bad I can't remember the names. well, actually, I can remember three, but I can't ascosiate them with mask colors.

as does xhazxmatx
KA's confusing me.  Nowhere does it say anything about ninja-ing.

EV's just too quick with the left mouse button.

Leafar

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager will soon overtake Azlan. Which is a feat, since Azlan had a string of posts on the previous board...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Leafar

llearch is inside a box...that's cool! :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar is confusing llearch with HazMat's monkey.

xHaZxMaTx

LnnDC can do nothing about my monkey, for he is just a box, and boxes can do NOTHEENG! :mwaha

Leafar

haz has a wierd conversation going... :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

leafar could help HazMat with his monkey, perhaps some punishment? :-)

bill

Llearch is catching me in postcount. Oh noes.

e_voyager

Bill worries about his post count... why?

bill

EV comes from a wiser world of bigger motorcars.

e_voyager

topher chee

E's avvy reminds me of a squid queen

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

hazzy has just over 34 post squared

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Haz's sig can cause tripping if viewed for over 10 minutes.

e_voyager

bill worries me some times. come on bill just lay on thios cousl and tell the doctor all about it. *leads bill to a couck were a teddy ber in a doctor's coat is sitting in a gan inform of a notepad and pencel

edited for the sake of sanity

Bill worries me some times. come on bill just lay on this couch and tell the doctor all about it. *leads bill to a couch were a teddy Bear in a doctor's coat is sitting  at a desk in front of a notepad and pencil*

bill

Thank you, EV, for giving me at least 17 severe psychological disorders.

topher chee

Bills avvy reminds me of a dream i had

e_voyager

Chee is in a very strang place in Kitsunes domain

topher chee

E voyager is in the of fur and feathers RP, and now Karl has teleported me out so Im good^^

insanekaosx

e_voyager

insanekaosx is studing hard to learn the ninja way.

Roureem Egas

E reminds me of what people should be doing: not playing mean tricks on "stupid" people. I applaud him for that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem Egas is confused. Stupid people are begging to be kicked, pummelled, or made fun of. Which happens depends on the taste of the person whom is being made less smart by osmosis, standing next to them.

... or so I firmly believe. :-)

e_voyager

llearch  miss understans the worth of people