2015/02/16 [DMFA #1553] Long-term plans

Started by Tapewolf, February 16, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Worth noting that a small state like that can protect itself against invaders.  Clearly Beings are not as helpless as they might seem at first blush.  Though given that they've had many tens of thousands of years to figure out how to defend themselves, that shouldn't come as a massive shock.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

I can only imagine D.P's rage at spending hundreds of years working on a plan only for it to fail in a spectacular way. Not only that but his mistake now enjoys a prominent status, formed their own society and may even outlive him.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Delian Williams

Looks like 'Plan 9 from Zinvth' :zombiekun2 never was an easy plot to devise. Time for some sprucing up of Abel's already impressive history skills... while we're at it, I wonder what the Kingdom of H'Ann was called back then (I guess Queen Holly Ann is not 500 years old).

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Delian Williams on February 16, 2015, 10:40:02 AM
Looks like 'Plan 9 from Zinvth' :zombiekun2 never was an easy plot to devise. Time for some sprucing up of Abel's already impressive history skills... while we're at it, I wonder what the Kingdom of H'Ann was called back then (I guess Queen Holly Ann is not 500 years old).

Well, the current Queen might be Hollyann the Twentieth, or there might be something else going on that outsiders don't know about (i.e. Hollyann might not really be a Being.  She did have wings back in the original Dan vs. Pegasus arc).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Jasonrevall

I'm really loving Devin's expression and just Devin in general. It's great to get some backstory and that desk looks amazing.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.