2015/02/09 [DMFA #1551] Aliph: You've Changed

Started by Rafe, February 09, 2015, 11:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Well, I guess in 500 years or so you're allowed to modify your looks.
This also makes him 100 years or so older than Kria.  This also means, being as they are siblings, that at this (flashback) time, Kria and Aliph's parents are still around.  (For that matter, they could be around in the present timeline.)  Dang.  I'm drifting off the storyline here, but given their offspring, I wonder just what Kria and Aliph's mom and dad were like.
Rafe

Ganurath

I'm honestly not sure whether or not Devin calling Aliph Kria's bother is a typo or not.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

ZacAttac21

Something tells me this is going to take more than 15 minutes...

Tuyu

...but wait, why is Devin starting the story something like 80 years before he was born...?

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tuyu on February 10, 2015, 01:19:12 AM
...but wait, why is Devin starting the story something like 80 years before he was born...?

I'm betting it has something to do with the history of the Undead.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ganurath on February 09, 2015, 11:46:48 PM
I'm honestly not sure whether or not Devin calling Aliph Kria's bother is a typo or not.

Normally we object (gently) to comments about the typos in the comics, as Ambaargh prefers we not mention them, since the comment will go out of date as soon as she fixes the typo, but in this case...

... I'm entirely in agreement. He really is a bother, isn't he? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

FoxFeather

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 10, 2015, 08:46:40 AM

Normally we object (gently) to comments about the typos in the comics, as Ambaargh prefers we not mention them, since the comment will go out of date as soon as she fixes the typo, but in this case...

Since it is still around, I'm guessing this was either intentionnal, or was deemed to glorious a typo to correct x3

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: FoxFeather on February 13, 2015, 01:08:56 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 10, 2015, 08:46:40 AM

Since it is still around, I'm guessing this was either intentionnal, or was deemed to glorious a typo to correct x3

*reads comic, reads first post about the typo, still doesnt see it.. reads second post on it.. still doesn't see it... reads last post... finally sees it.*
Sigh.. This is why my English professor hated me.. I auto correct stuff I read without noticing..

Also will him smiling be more terrifying then that happy meal box or about the same?

llearch n'n'daCorna

... That is a happy box, I grant you. And happy boxes are indeed terrifying - just ask anyone around here. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears