2015/02/05 [PF #354] Let's Do a Deal

Started by ZacAttac21, February 08, 2015, 12:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

At first I thought "Ooh, Clan Cyra!?", but then I noticed his eyes aren't green. Unless he's hiding their true color...

...Come to think of it, between the purple hair, red eyes, white fur and blue wings, he could be at least part Clan Hyth! Haha! Scratch that, he's not a marsupial...

Eboreg

Having just played some Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, I'll have to say that Sal is doing some great Blackbeard-style intimidation. Actually, Yak(ovlev) is a pretty big disciple of Blackbeard's method of image projection himself. He practically wrote the book on it during his Johan Cross days didn't he?
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Raskahn

Nothing like scare tactics!  :)

I found it works well in many environments. Work for one, it's great if your boss jumps everytime you approach him from behind and just calmly say: "You wanted to see me?"

Of course, a knack for being sneaky helps, and a low pitched voice.  :mwaha

Merlin

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 08, 2015, 12:39:09 AM
...Come to think of it, between the purple hair, red eyes, white fur and blue wings, he could be at least part Clan Hyth! Haha! Scratch that, he's not a marsupial...

I love his purple wings, they are fabulous!

But, as of Project Future there's only like... six members of clan Hyth. As of Epsilon there's four more (mostly Sierra's kids) but yeah, they're all marsupials and even brighter and more ridiculous... and have all appeared in comics before.

And they were all created long after Project Future was written, so if they appear it'll only be as cameos.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on February 08, 2015, 03:31:24 PM

In Salomere's case she's got the extra bonus of having being accused of stealing someone's soul, so acting it out is likely to get good results.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

I found it works well in many environments. Work for one, it's great if your boss jumps everytime you approach him from behind and just calmly say: "You wanted to see me?"

My boss seems to be getting used to it. And by that I mean she's looking over her shoulder more. >:3

Raskahn

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 09, 2015, 12:20:45 AM

My boss seems to be getting used to it. And by that I mean she's looking over her shoulder more. >:3

Oh here's one if you want to up the ante. When you have a meeting with her in a conference room, get there early, do not turn on the lights and sit down. Then wait...

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on February 09, 2015, 03:46:54 AM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 09, 2015, 12:20:45 AM

Oh here's one if you want to up the ante. When you have a meeting with her in a conference room, get there early, do not turn on the lights and sit down. Then wait...

Way ahead of you. ;)