2014/12/19 DMFA #1538] Nice Guys Finish Last

Started by Howl, December 19, 2014, 04:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Sounds more like she's hitting on him herself, really.

Drakkenmensch

Just noticing Kria's right wing. Or rather, LACK of a right wing. Is it just taking longer to regenerate, or has she gone the fashionista route and decided a bony wing would be the "in" thing to do?

ZacAttac21

Amber Williams

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on December 19, 2014, 07:23:33 AM
Just noticing Kria's right wing. Or rather, LACK of a right wing. Is it just taking longer to regenerate, or has she gone the fashionista route and decided a bony wing would be the "in" thing to do?

It's only been a couple days since she lost it.  Generally losing an entire limb takes about a month to grow back naturally without any magical boosts to it...especially if it has to regrow from no bone being there at all.  If the wing had just been stripped of muscle, it'd likely take about a week...but the bone regrowing takes the longest.  Demon regeneration is fast, but even they can't regrow an entire limb in 3 days.  As one can guess from comic: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1518.php  you can also see thats about how much hair Kria had grown back before she got it magically lenghened to what one is seeing now. 

llearch n'n'daCorna

I have just two words for this strip.

"Nice burn." ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lemurvid

Quote from: CubiKitsune on December 19, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
Ooh, I know the perfect girl: Wildy. :mwaha
If she wasn't so busy trying to ship Abel and Jyrass...

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: lemurvid on December 19, 2014, 05:42:46 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on December 19, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
Ooh, I know the perfect girl: Wildy. :mwaha
If she wasn't so busy trying to ship Abel and Jyrass...

Regina maybe? Would be complicated when Abel tries to defend her from Dan..

Daremo

How is Kria able to pick up anything, holding her chopsticks like that?   :mowtongue

Amber Williams

Quote from: Daremo on December 20, 2014, 01:52:26 AM
How is Kria able to pick up anything, holding her chopsticks like that?   :mowtongue

With the same magical force that lets the bone of her wing nub just sort of hover there.  IMAAAAGINAAAATION~*sparkles*

Kajet

Well she did just insult the place he called home for over 300 years, of course he's gonna take a swipe at Lorenda, even if the swipe is more of a compliment than anything.

Sofox

The backhanded compliment, such a sly technique.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 20, 2014, 02:12:25 AM
Quote from: Daremo on December 20, 2014, 01:52:26 AM

With the same magical force that lets the bone of her wing nub just sort of hover there.  IMAAAAGINAAAATION~*sparkles*

All I can think of now is Kill Bill's Pai Mei glaring at Kria.  :mowcookie