2014/10/27 [EP 03-01] Different Day, Same Richard

Started by ZacAttac21, October 28, 2014, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

My first thought when I read this was "*Snrk* Richard's, like, the 'anti-Dan' or something." And then I was like "Oh. Right."

I guess that means you did him right! :B

Merlin

Richard is so much fun to draw too, he gets so sulky when people disagree with him for some reason... mwaha.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on October 29, 2014, 06:50:04 PM
Richard is so much fun to draw too, he gets so sulky when people disagree with him for some reason... mwaha.

I've just converted chapter 5 to the new format.  Made a few tweaks to the script as well, and I think you're going to have fun with it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eboreg

"Richard, that is an opinion. We're here to discuss facts. Besides, you seem to be leaving dragons out of the equation."
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Eboreg on October 30, 2014, 08:05:46 AM
"Richard, that is an opinion. We're here to discuss facts. Besides, you seem to be leaving dragons out of the equation."

Don't forget, the dragons are out of the picture in the Epsilon timeline.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 30, 2014, 04:02:12 PM
Don't forget, the dragons are out of the picture in the Epsilon timeline.

Sure, but Demons are likely to take out Cubi without breaking too much of a sweat, on average. Mythos encloses such a group that some of them might take out tri-wings without blinking. Gryphon C are such a wild card that who knows. And Fae are uber alles, of course.

Plus I'd like to see a Cubi tri-wing take on a flock of Mows. "My shirt! I loved that shirt! Dammit!" ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears