2014/10/03 [DMFA #1520] - One of these Biggs is not like the other

Started by Tapewolf, October 03, 2014, 08:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

So, he's covertly intercepting her reports.  This should get interesting if Becca spots a difference between Biggstania and Real Biggs.
And unpleasant if Destania works out that he's interfering.

EDIT: Another interesting point is how safe the mobile is.  If it's GSM or another digital standard it'll be encrypted, but if it's a first-generation mobile it'll be analogue, and thus easily intercepted by anyone with a scanner.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

Considering how the vast majority of the world relies on magical means...odds are Biggs has one of the safest devices on the market.

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 03, 2014, 08:53:08 AM
So, he's covertly intercepting her reports.
Copying, not intercepting. Would get real awkward real fast if Becca asks, "Hey, you need replacement copies of any of the reports you said you lost?"

Kuzma Volkov

I'm sorta surprised not to see a filler strip today  :B Since you know it's National Taco Day apparently. At least my apartment complex says it is with free tacos today. o.o;

I wonder how skype works does it just summon a two way floaty magic screen?

Sofox

I was actually wondering last comic how Biggs would deal with the question of where to deliver it to. Obviously he'd want to see them himself, but how to do that without Destania wondering why she hadn't received hers yet. Simple solution with asking for a copy and saying to send one to "the usual place", a few risks in that strategy, but overall the simplest and the best.

Liatai

Gotta admit, I'm pretty impressed by Biggs' lung capacity. That's some sustained vowel.  :U