Rocky Mountain Fur Con!

Started by Nikki, September 09, 2006, 05:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

WH00T~~~~~

okok, so can someone find out more for me? *was just told by her daddy bout this* and if you'll be able to come? cuz if you are then that means i'd definetly be going >w<

*happyhappyjoyjoyhappyhappyjoy*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Well, here's the main page for that con, don't know if that helps.

I won't be going of course, it's way too far away from the UK.

I've never even been to a UK con, even ...

I should.

I really should.

Nikki

*starts foaming at the mouth, making a gurgling noise*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ITOS

It seems... uh... empty. Nothing in the forums and very little of the site is up. :<
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Nikki

*foaming* it's coming in...*gurgle* 2007....*bleeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Rowne

Still, it might mean that you fellows will get to enjoy yet another con.

Which I can't help but envy, in a frivolous and non-hostile way.  I wish I could get excited over a con.

Oh why oh why must us Welsh be cursed, right down to the genetic level, with incurable shyness?!

Tape is like it, too.

Though someday, I'll drag myself off to a con.

Or get dragged off to a con.

The latter is more likely.

Nikki

if i could i would drag you XD

*still foaming*

Rowne

I don't know why I'm still posting in a thread that really doesn't concern me (at all) but I suppose it's because your excitement is infectious and amusing.

Here's hoping you come back with pictures and lots of stories.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 09, 2006, 05:20:52 PM
Oh why oh why must us Welsh be cursed, right down to the genetic level, with incurable shyness?!
Tape is like it, too.

He isn't actually Welsh, though  >:3

QuoteThough someday, I'll drag myself off to a con.
Or get dragged off to a con.
The latter is more likely.

Really, for me It's gotta be AC because I'd like to go more to meet some of the DMFA forumites in the the flesh than because of the actual furry thing.  I'm pondering AC this year although since I've never been to the 'states before, it's not something I'd like to do alone.  And I'm assuming I'll still have sufficient funds at the time - must get this house move business underway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

[offtopic]if ya want i can show you a recent pic of me with 3 ninja bands on X3[/offtopic]

Rowne

Tape: Ahh, okay.  It was just that I remember reading a post where you said you only lived a valley over from me or somesuch, elsewhere.  I extrapolated from that, I shouldn't have.

Still, I think the shy thing holds up!

I'd like to go to a con personally because every time I've read about a con, even in the mainstream media, it's sounded like harmless fun.  As a recent issue of Anthro magazine pointed out, one of their local papers tried to seek out dirtyness in a local con, only to once again find that it's just people having a laugh and being creative.

I just thrive on creativity, I really do.  I exist for it and I love immersing myself in it in all of its forms.  I love people who're just out there and a little bit crazy, fun to be around and random.  It makes life more interesting.

That's why I'd like to go to a con because frankly, it seems as though none of the people I know locally are like that.  They're really all quite depressingly drab.

And they don't have random outbursts like I do.  My random outbursts just scare them.  A lot.

Moving right along.

Xze: Oh dear, is that virtuous?

Jack McSlay

I wish I could go too, but I'm one of the forumites with the distance curse, so it appears I won't go anywhere before I stablish myself professionally/monetarily  :U
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rowne on September 09, 2006, 05:20:52 PM

Oh, I dunno, Neddie Seagoon was fairly unshy. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 09, 2006, 05:46:05 PM
Tape: Ahh, okay.  It was just that I remember reading a post where you said you only lived a valley over from me or somesuch, elsewhere.  I extrapolated from that, I shouldn't have.

Oh, I'm in Cwmbran all right - it's just that it's a fairly recent thing.  Depends if by 'Welsh' you mean 'by birth' or 'had his job move there'.  And yes, you're dead on with the shy thing.

QuoteI just thrive on creativity, I really do.  I exist for it and I love immersing myself in it in all of its forms.  I love people who're just out there and a little bit crazy, fun to be around and random.  It makes life more interesting.

Agreed.

QuoteThat's why I'd like to go to a con because frankly, it seems as though none of the people I know locally are like that.  They're really all quite depressingly drab.
Moving right along.

Xze: Oh dear, is that virtuous?

Probably not.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki