2014/09/19 [DMFA #1517] The Friend of My Friend Is My Enemy

Started by Howl, September 19, 2014, 02:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Like the Katbox description says, they do know each other. I'm not going to question the phone because Wildy is a sorcerer or something herself. I also don't want to think that much.

Kuzma Volkov

Aye, that it is.

Though, Im surprised Ambyaarrrgh didn't take today as a filler day. We be lucky she didn't plot a course for Willy and Biggs' high seas adventure this day.

Riddle78

So,Biggs is a student of the School of Conjuration. This is new to me. That,or it was displayed before,and I forgot. Still,makes me wonder. He's never without a backup plan,is he? Also,I can just imagine his opening line to Kria. "So,Kria. Were you aware that your niece KILLED MY MOTHER!?" On a more related note,Hell hath no fury like a San scorned.

Zebra Bug

Arrr, Biggs be mighty unpleased with these turns of events I think. And...that is as much pirate speak as I can figure out how to fit here. Ah...I wish I could materialize my phone to my hand like that....

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

AzureEdge

You know what would make this more entertaining? There having been some kind of really old Truce or Cease Fire or something between The Soulstealers and Biggs/Wildy's Family that Wildy herself does not know about with being the second child and all.

Just imagine the looks on Kria's and Aliph's faces upon learning that if it were true since it really seems like Biggs and Wildy's Family are important and/or powerful.

Cassi-kun

Personally I'm wondering how Kria's impulsive nature is going to affect all this. Apparently it wasn't enough to stop Dan from making a deal, but somehow I get the feeling Biggs and Wildy won't be quite so willing to set the matter aside.

...also, now that I think about it, I'm wondering what Dan got out of the deal to not kill Regina.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 19, 2014, 10:26:28 PM
...also, now that I think about it, I'm wondering what Dan got out of the deal to not kill Regina.

He got to save her for his friend. I'm sure Wildy appreciates that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Abel-needs-a-hug

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 19, 2014, 10:26:28 PM
Dark Pegasus no longer attempting to revive the Dark God.