2014/09/15 [DMFA #1516] That Gaudy Old Aliph

Started by Rafe, September 15, 2014, 05:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Gaudy.  Never thought to use that word to describe Aliph, but it is a good one.  Have to think of more now...

Biggs on the other hand doesn't impress me so much as being a "cheesy cartoon villain".  I think of him more as a "low-budget movie gangsta kingpin."
Rafe

Torano

Honestly, I can imagine Biggs as more of the "short 1920s style gangster" look, maybe with a badass hat. Other than that, he'd have a hard time pulling it off.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think he'd make an awesome Bugsy Malone.

And I can just see him with a splurge gun. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rafe

Quote from: Torano on September 15, 2014, 06:07:28 PM
Honestly, I can imagine Biggs as more of the "short 1920s style gangster" look, maybe with a badass hat. Other than that, he'd have a hard time pulling it off.

"...Short 1920s style gangster" look - I like that idea.  Got me thinking about who would play Biggs in an old movie.  Names like Edward G. Robinson and Jimmy Cagney jump out of course, but I think someone with a little more "cuteness" is needed for our ferret.  I'd go with Dick Powell:

Dick Powell would make a great ferret.  Plus Biggs would sound great with a nice tenor voice.  
Take a look at him in the opening number of "Forty Second Street".  If nothing else you get to see the major musical source for all those early Warner Brothers cartoons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8qktLangw

Rafe

Zebra Bug

Well, Biggs could really pull of the pimp look. And isn't he already something like a Mob Boss anyways? He could pull of a somewhat adorable Godfather look I think. He is capable of being nasty enough. The hair could work for it, just make sure his clothing does not clash. XD

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

lilpuppy23

All I know is, everything looks good with block, so as long as he wears black, I'm sure he'd be fine.  :3

Torano

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on September 17, 2014, 01:07:22 PM
All I know is, everything looks good with block, so as long as he wears black, I'm sure he'd be fine.  :3

So, some sort of Minecraft-y, pinstripe tuxedo? :P

Cassi-kun

I guess hair dye is out of the question, if his hair has been pink for this long anyways...
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Brunhidden

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 18, 2014, 12:08:34 AM
I guess hair dye is out of the question, if his hair has been pink for this long anyways...

impressive hats are suggested then

so many hat options- top hats, heads of fallen foes, spiky helmets

or just surround self with hologram of someone who isnt three feet tall and the volume of many peoples stomach capacity
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Brunhidden on September 18, 2014, 05:47:48 AMso many hat options- top hats, heads of fallen foes, spiky helmets
Knowing Biggs, some of his fallen foes' heads are too big for him to wear as a hat.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!