09-05-14 [DMFA #1513] But who is keeping score?

Started by BarGamer, September 05, 2014, 02:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarGamer

lemurvid

Somewhere there is a comic where these Background Artists frolic their way through their own romantic high-jinks and shenanigans.
Except for Ice-Cream Lynx. Ice-Cream Lynx is always grumpy. Ice-Cream Lynx brings the Snark.

VAE

It's scary to just how much of an extent Biggs's views mimic mine.
Maybe I have picked the wrong animal. *brick'd*
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

lilpuppy23

Don't have too much to say about the comic, besides that I think Abel brought up the point that what Biggs is saying is a Creature's mindset also happens to be Being's mindsets. Or at least Adventurers.

As for Amber's problem with background characters, she could do what I've seen many other artists do on FA, and sell them as adopts.  :)

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on September 06, 2014, 12:29:22 AM
As for Amber's problem with background characters, she could do what I've seen many other artists do on FA, and sell them as adopts.  :)

That's a slippery slope.. Tends to end in one person adopting an adoptable, then that person using that money to adopt another.. who then adopts someone elses.... who then ends up using that money to commission the original adoption person for a photo with said adopted entity.

Alondro

*Charline cackles*  So Biggs would have no problem with MY plans, in that case. 

He's basically justified all my evil!

*smirks*  It makes things so much easier when people who do naught but spout self-serving rhetoric end up serving my goals by happenstance.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif