2014/07/30 [HyL 01-04] - "Saya" is the term for a katana sheath

Started by Eboreg, July 30, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

I'm guessing Keaton has never heard of S&I. Maybe the prospect of being among hundreds of her own race and not worrying about witch hunts is very enticing.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Eboreg on July 30, 2014, 10:13:35 PM
I'm guessing Keaton has never heard of S&I. Maybe the prospect of being among hundreds of her own race and not worrying about witch hunts is very enticing.

If I know my Keaton background right, she's probably hoping there will be some Jyraneth survivors there.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Eboreg on July 30, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

If _I_ remember correctly, at least half of the witch hunts she's worried about are from her own clan founder - and being in SAIA will not help her there, if Jyraneth decides to scoop her head out from the inside.

But then, from my understanding, Jyraneth isn't too worried about being all politically settled with the rest of the 'cubi clans - she's more aimed at subjugating them into slaves.

Sanity isn't one of her strong points, though. Nor predictability. Nor a sense of her own limitations.

Style, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears