W00T New web Site!

Started by Alucard_The_Great, September 11, 2005, 06:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucard_The_Great

I just gotta new web site!http://nuke.freewh.com/index.php?fwh=19

In awhile im going to have www.phpnuket3k.com but right now Im workin on this free one. Check it out.

Damaris

*eye twitch*

Please change your name back to something that resembles English.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Alucard_The_Great

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Alucard_The_Great

Alucard_The_Great

I apologize for two reasons double post AND I violated another rule I guess you guys didnt catch it..like me till now.

Anyway what I violated was I was advertising. One of the rules say I shoulden't advertise unless its in my sig...

Sorry,

Alucard

BTW, No one has posted AT ALL today (well a little bit)!

Damaris

No, we actually noticed it right away... we just decided to let it go, since you did it in the shout out forum, and you've been around a bit, so you're obviously not joining just to spam the place.

Darkmoon

Indeed.

And yeah, today was a slow day, but then, forums always have slow days. tends to be the way of it.

Quientin

why are things slowing down anyway????

its like...... everyones goin zombie

Darkmoon

Some of it may just be school. Lulls always happen.

Destina Faroda

I don't know about you but things seem to be going fast for me.  The day's over halfway over, the month is almost halfway over, and the year has less than four months to go.  Next thing I know, it'll be 2010 and there'll be no apocalypse or cyborgs or any of that junk  that they were predicting.  Now I know how my elders felt when they made it 2000 and didn't see any flying cars/
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

I'm not trying to be funny, but between 9/11 and Katrina, the absence of Y2K is a most blessed occasion.  I do remember how it was hyped, though, and my initial disappointment.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Well, it makes me wonder, if Y2K had happened, would the other two, later events have occured?

Think about it, part of the reason why kartina was so devastating was because we're taking out the marshlands around the gulf at an alarming rate/ These marshlands protect the innerlands from storms and hurricane, like a natyral shield. Sadly, they are also a source for crude oil and other resources. If none of our technology worked, or was working nearly as well as we'd hope, would we have been hit nearly as had by Katrina.

Similarly, would the terorists have attacked us if we were still living in the dark, or at least in the coparable 1800's? Would they have had any reason?