8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresnor

Going to be interesting to see how this turns out.  Everyone has been having alot of problems lately in the comic.  Just like Amber unfortunately... >.>

Roureem Egas

You know, I think this is the first time we see the she-devi--I mean Alexsi's tail. And Dan is the perfect scapegoat, because he can't die.

Edited to get a name right.

Manawolf

Most revolving around Jyrras, except for Dan and Alexi.

Edit: Just because you can live a long life doesn't mean you'll get the chance.

Aridas

I give him just ten more seconds like that before he dies and we get a new main character. But somehow Abel and Mab's Furry Adventures just doesn't have the same ring to it. AMFA is easier to say, though.

Zorro

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

I fear what could happen should dan become unconcious. I see ripped off heads if it happens.

and dan's already died once. I'm sure jy-jy has something up his mad-scientist sleeve if it happens again.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

didn't merlitz use magice to revie dan last time he died? becareful dan you're running out of lives.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

It was Wildy. Merlitz wasn't around for Dan's return to this reality.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on August 28, 2006, 01:03:41 AM
didn't merlitz use magice to revie dan last time he died? becareful dan you're running out of lives.
my memory of archives begins to fade after a few months. and it really doesn't have much bearing on the ability of jy-jy to revive using technology.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

I'm a little surprised to see who Abel was begging for aid.  Somehow, I would have expected Abel to be stating that the power of nip compels them.

In fact, that's the perfect solution to this scenario: nip bomb!  Go on Amber, you know you want to.

Stand back, I have this and I'm not afraid to use it!

Just ... put ... the ... nip ... down.

No!  They'll kill each other.  I -- I -- ... Forgive me!  *Toss.*

(Dan and Alexsi spend the next three hours discussing the beauty of the Universe.)

Now look what you've done, is that what you wanted, is it?!

I'm not sure, I honestly can't decide which is better, yet.

e_voyager

but able is feline to and it would effect him and dan as well. also who is christ in that world?

Sienna Maiu - M T

First the serious-angst, but then the serious-funny. Huzzah!

Good Luck Amber!!!
I'ld wish you Sienna-Brand Luck, but mine's been interesting as of late, but let's not delve into that now. I can however inform that it involves three chickens and five kinds of cheese.

e_voyager

good to see you ative Sienna Maiu . will you be on the Pay game later in the arena? and yes amber. good luck i have no ideal how big that can of worms is it's open now

Rowne

Of course, Abel and the nip deserve due consideration.  There's always the option though that Abel could break the fourth wall and steal Bill's mask, first.

ShiningShadow

I saw the strip funny as heck  :mwaha :mwaha. I hope Alexsi dosen't rip his head off. Poor Dan always getting himself i alot of trouble :mowdan. Let's see what develops further with Amber's wave of the magic wand......

e_voyager

could but but i dobut he'lls try to restan her with his wings for fear od suffingering a fate worse then dan's

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on August 28, 2006, 02:43:31 AM
could but but i dobut he'lls try to restan her with his wings for fear od suffingering a fate worse then dan's

Then Dan's what? Tell me more on this statement. I'm intrigued here on this statement you said not completely.

e_voyager

Dan is currently being choked by his sister Lisa Simpson style.  if able tries to interfear then he could be in for worse.

Zedd

Then I shall interfer Secret Service style! *strangles Dan too* :mwaha

e_voyager

Dan must be getting pretty full by now after all his cubit side has a natural affinity for pain. Dr. Ink even says so.

Zedd

e_voyager

if you were to switch places with dan i'm sure you would feel something thout it would like liky be fear for your life and crippling pain.

Tapewolf

A couple of points:

1. I really, really want to know what species Jesus was.

2. Dan's tentacles are not under conscious control, and Dan is starting to come into his 'cubi powers.  This means that Alexsi is in big danger.  Fortunately for her he hasn't been taught any of the tricks yet, or she'd already be dead.  It's more likely that she'll be the one gasping for air in a few moments.

3. Dan might be able to reduce his energy consumption through recirculation, but he is not going to be able to nourish himself on his own pain.

4. Alexsi's behaviour right now makes it perfectly clear why Merlitz would not want to work for her anymore.

5. With a bit of fancy footwork from Jy's mum, Dan can now take control of the inn because (A) Alexsi is mentally unbalanced or (B) she's gone down for attempted murder.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

actuality the wing commet i was referring to able trying to use his wings to pull her off Dan

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rowne on August 28, 2006, 01:38:16 AM
I'm a little surprised to see who Abel was begging for aid.  Somehow, I would have expected Abel to be stating that the power of nip compels them.

In fact, that's the perfect solution to this scenario: nip bomb!  Go on Amber, you know you want to.

Stand back, I have this and I'm not afraid to use it!

Just ... put ... the ... nip ... down.

No!  They'll kill each other.  I -- I -- ... Forgive me!  *Toss.*

(Dan and Alexsi spend the next three hours discussing the beauty of the Universe.)

Now look what you've done, is that what you wanted, is it?!

I'm not sure, I honestly can't decide which is better, yet.

First time through, I was thinking Nip from Nip & Tuck (here)... which makes for a somewhat surreal image...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

Well...

Jesus IS the LION of Judea... and the LAMB of God... so...

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on August 28, 2006, 07:24:55 AM
Well...

Jesus IS the LION of Judea... and the LAMB of God... so...

Half lamb, half feline?

Seriously, one more bizarre possibility is that their Jesus is human, which might be why they worship him.  In particular the crucifix - why wasn't Jesus simply eaten if he was just another Being?  (Or Creature, but that makes it even more of a headache since many Creatures come with Christ-like powers by default).

If their Jesus was human, Christianity might be a remnant of an earlier time on Furrae from before the humans died out..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E