0 (0%)
 -
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

King Of Hearts

Ah yes... a nice steady climb, the years are kind to you.

Zedd

Shadrok

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 27, 2006, 02:28:03 AM
Pretty good looking for something 5 years back, considering all differences. (though, it's hell to make out from that size and jpg quality)

Oops must have linked to the thumbnail rather then the image  :animesweat

I fixed it now.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on November 27, 2006, 01:37:27 AM
I was digging through some old art trying to find some for The Quest For Improvement type of thing that Zina did a while back, anyway I ran across this while digging.

That's definitely your style, the quality has improved a lot since, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

Quote from: Shadrok on November 27, 2006, 04:38:26 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 27, 2006, 02:28:03 AM
Pretty good looking for something 5 years back, considering all differences. (though, it's hell to make out from that size and jpg quality)

Oops must have linked to the thumbnail rather then the image :animesweat

I fixed it now.
That's better... Yeah, it's very good. I could probably go as far to say some aspects were better back then than they were now, while others you've definitely improved upon.

Shadrok

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 27, 2006, 04:48:09 PM
That's better... Yeah, it's very good. I could probably go as far to say some aspects were better back then than they were now, while others you've definitely improved upon.

*tries to figure out what didn't improve* :confused

Aridas

Well, for one.. that desk seems to look nicer than the furniture in that previous pic of yours... but it's possibly still on a different angle >.>

Shadrok

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 27, 2006, 06:41:41 PM
Well, for one.. that desk seems to look nicer than the furniture in that previous pic of yours... but it's possibly still on a different angle >.>

Ok I can see that, and it is on a different angle I didn't fully understand perspective at the time the desk was drawn. As for the chairs in the other pic for the most part ended up me just being lazy and just doing some quick chairs.

Zedd

Shadrok

I finally finished digging through my old art works, I only did 2000 to 2006 because I didn't start putting the date my works till 2000.

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

You've definately receded from the toony style of drawing.

Aridas

I see shrinking heads. Mabye by 2010 the heads will be gone altogether? :3

Shadrok

Just uploaded on FA an animation showing how I tend to draw and color in Photoshop.

Its a flash file
How I draw

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Shadrok

Quote from: Xze-Xze on December 03, 2006, 03:42:45 AM
way too cool ^^
Quote from: Zedd on December 03, 2006, 04:05:48 AM
Super cool

Thanks  :smile

As for the Flash file I've not had an issue with it loading but if anyone gets a message saying 500 Internal Server Error when trying to view it, give it a sec then try it again. FA seems to be going through a lot of headaches lately.

In other news...

An idea I've been toying with is to draw a picture of two characters that I play on an online game called urbandead a zombie vs survivor game.

My main character is named Conner Lycaon "A survivor"
and my alt is Ben Dead. "A zombie"

Shadrok

This is a work in progress of another of JP's wolves. The picture is of King Grey after he is shot. I decided to try and sketch this out in photoshop and I have to say I'm happy with the results.

I also worked on it as a small sketch then blew it up to add more detail, and for the most part all that is needed now is to clean up the lines and color it.

King Of Hearts

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on December 07, 2006, 01:18:47 AM
This is a work in progress of another of JP's wolves. The picture is of King Grey after he is shot. I decided to try and sketch this out in photoshop and I have to say I'm happy with the results.
Not fun, but superbly executed.
As for the colour, I'm kind of torn between a full-colour rendering and sepia, stealing the idea from Abel #52 - probably best to do colour, though - it's easier to go from colour to sepia than vice-versa  >:3

Remember, Grey is light grey, which is considered unusual in their species.  At some point I'll also need a portrait of him alive, too.

As for the others you were asking about, I'll let you know.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

:cry that's a sad shot...possibly sadder that the one i drew of a dead draggy  :cry

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Shadrok

For those who remember the pic that I did for TGH, mite have noticed the clouds. I made them using a set of brushes that I found online. The only problem with them is that they're limited in the variety of brushes you can use before you repeat one.

So in an attempt to either add too the brushes or brake away from them all together, I made this.

I can't help but feel that the picture could use something, any suggestions?

Drake Manaweilder

well, those clouds look pretty dark, perhaps some distant thunder?

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Shadrok

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on December 11, 2006, 05:21:58 PM
well, those clouds look pretty dark, perhaps some distant thunder?

Quote from: Zedd on December 11, 2006, 05:52:43 PM
Yes thunder will does nicely

I don't really know how I could illustrate thunder but lightning on the other hand I can do.

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on December 11, 2006, 05:53:28 PM
A giant clothes hamper.

Any particular type?

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Shadrok on December 14, 2006, 04:09:53 PM
I don't really know how I could illustrate thunder but lightning on the other hand I can do.

I walked riiiight into that one didn't I? :rolleyes

Aridas

Lots of cookies. Nothing is complete without cookies being involved.

Shadrok