05/31/09 [DMFA #1009] - Expired Peeps

Started by OminousShadow, May 31, 2009, 01:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Yeesh. The guy eats like he could be an undead.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Madmann135

DP/Aliph doesn't eat often so it's understandable that food expires in his residence.

Going by the implied violence here Dan and Widley getting beat by Regina was the start of them getting their combat skills to their current peak (though Dan is a bit rusty).

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Hellcat

am still lovin the marking. How long ya think it will take until someone says something about it

Speaking of the marking, ya notice Dans left shoulder is hidden in the cast page?

Kafzeil

When one dies like Albert Wesker, methinks grocery shopping takes a backseat.

However, this also gives us an interesting tidbit of Dark Pegasus' eating habits...who'd have thunk he'd have a sweet tooth?
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kafzeil on May 31, 2009, 01:51:10 AM
However, this also gives us an interesting tidbit of Dark Pegasus' eating habits...who'd have thunk he'd have a sweet tooth?

He doesn't. Otherwise he'd have eaten the peeps before they went off...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Madmann135

Quote from: Kafzeil on May 31, 2009, 01:51:10 AM
When one dies like Albert Wesker, methinks grocery shopping takes a backseat.

Everyone has a bit of a sweet tooth.  It is only the choice in sweets that differ.

one may have a weakness for Lemon-Heads one may have a thing for pain, one may even have a weakness for pizza.

DP might have a thing for aged (expired) peeps... and that reminds me of 10 year old Twinkies, hard as rocks and shatters like glass.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Baal Hadad

Somehow that expression on Wildy's face in the first panel is scary....

Not even a funny sort of scary like we've seen her being in previous comics, just scary period....   :erk

!KCA

Fi is big enough for Wildy to ride around on, now.

Teroniss

Quote from: Hellcat on May 31, 2009, 01:49:48 AM
am still lovin the marking. How long ya think it will take until someone says something about it

Speaking of the marking, ya notice Dans left shoulder is hidden in the cast page?

You mean right shoulder right? His left is the one that the armband is on, and that is plenty visible.

Anyways, seems Wildy knows/dislikes Regina as much as Dan. Guess she's one of the ones that Regina tried to kill six years ago?

Hellcat

Quote from: Teroniss on May 31, 2009, 02:15:33 AM
Quote from: Hellcat on May 31, 2009, 01:49:48 AM

You mean right shoulder right? His left is the one that the armband is on, and that is plenty visible.

Anyways, seems Wildy knows/dislikes Regina as much as Dan. Guess she's one of the ones that Regina tried to kill six years ago?

right right

Turnsky

Those peeps were prolly made from when Dee was a little girl.

Psst, reggie, don't look in the fridge.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tsunari

Somehow it seems like being dead most of the time and the rest of the time trying to take over the world would mean he doesn't get around to shopping.

insidexml

What is he doing with those peeps, anyway? How'd he get them?
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Jairus

Eww. Yuck, peeps.

Seriously, Regina, are you incapable of learning from past experiences? Or is this just rule of funny? And where'd Jyrras get to? I highly doubt he doesn't know Regina.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kenway975

you know, if I was DP, those Peeps would have the lowest sugar content in the food reserve. Mostly due to the fact that sugar, if kept dry, does not rot.

Cvstos

I vote to let Wildy beat the blood out of Regina as much as she wants.

And I'm digging the new clan mark, too. :)
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Lego3400

Quote from: Kenway975 on May 31, 2009, 02:35:12 AM
you know, if I was DP, those Peeps would have the lowest sugar content in the food reserve. Mostly due to the fact that sugar, if kept dry, does not rot.

Maybe all the suger is why he keeps them around. Peeps last a really long time due to the sugar and being killed a couple times may be incentive to keep food that doesn't expire that quickly around.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Teroniss on May 31, 2009, 02:15:33 AM

Ahem, check Regina's cast page:

Most known for: Nearly killing Wildy

No guessing required.

Dan failed to point out that he didn't have a hint that Regina was at Kria's before they almost literally ran into each other.  Now, losing it when he went after her, that was a mistake.  At least Dan isn't underestimating her.  Overestimating, yes, but far better to overestimate your opponent than to underestimate them.

At least Wildy isn't going ballistic on hearing about Regina, I was afraid she might get ... over excited.

Anodyne

Quote from: inuhanyo on May 31, 2009, 03:28:57 AM
At least Wildy isn't going ballistic on hearing about Regina, I was afraid she might get ... over excited.

It'd be far less frightening if Wildy did go ballistic. She'd hit someone (perhaps multiple someones) and the rage would be vented, and we'd all go on our merry way.

Instead, she's going for "quiet, controlled rage" and storing it up until she has the chance to unleash it on the appropriate target. That's far, far more frightening, especially when you consider how long she's had to start stockpiling volcanic fury.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Anodyne on May 31, 2009, 04:00:12 AM

It'd be far less frightening if Wildy did go ballistic. She'd hit someone (perhaps multiple someones) and the rage would be vented, and we'd all go on our merry way.

Instead, she's going for "quiet, controlled rage" and storing it up until she has the chance to unleash it on the appropriate target. That's far, far more frightening, especially when you consider how long she's had to start stockpiling volcanic fury.

Six years.  But it'll take more than volcanic fury for Wildy to beat Regina.  I hope Wildy has been preparing in other ways for the rematch.  As Dan has. 

Garsemor

Quote from: inuhanyo on May 31, 2009, 04:14:26 AM
Quote from: Anodyne on May 31, 2009, 04:00:12 AM

Six years.  But it'll take more than volcanic fury for Wildy to beat Regina.  I hope Wildy has been preparing in other ways for the rematch.  As Dan has. 
If Wildy and Regina meet, the world will end due to a cataclysmic event known as Wildi's Rage.
Wildy scares me when she's calm. It's like a stealth nuke, you don't know it's there until it's too late to realize.
That clan mark is awesome but it's also freaking big. No way can someone miss it even if Dan's fur collar serves as a good contrast. Dan will need long sleeves to hide it.
I don't think that much of the stuff, in DP's hideout, is still edible.

Just a small question. Since dragons have such big eyes, how good would they're chances, of spotting a small clan sign ,on a arm whit fur that has a good contrast collar, be. In short what chance would a dragon have of spotting the clan sign (in his non-humanoid form).

martINSANE

Just a small question. Since dragons have such big eyes, how good would they're chances, of spotting a small clan sign ,on a arm whit fur that has a good contrast collar, be. In short what chance would a dragon have of spotting the clan sign (in his non-humanoid form).
Anyone with eyes could spot that huge thing. I'd say it's more of a question of the dragon paying enough attention to the "puny beings" to notice the mark since they strike me as seeing themselves as supperior to anything else. And also who says that all the dragons even know what the Cyra clan mark looks like?

Michael Chandra

I love the look on their faces in panel 2. It's these small subtleties that can matter as much as the grand whole.

LoneHowler

Once a peeps package is opened to air it goes off pretty quikly. Stale hard marshmellows arnt good eating

Wildy looks like she's in a cold rage. That is probably the scariest thing yet with Wildy. a person in a cold rage will stop at nothing till the person(s) involved are utterly destroyed
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LoneHowler on May 31, 2009, 05:04:47 AM
Once a peeps package is opened to air it goes off pretty quikly. Stale hard marshmellows arnt good eating

The thing I find interesting is that Regina thinks that peeps are food.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brownie

First Frame: First thing to come to mind was Zombie Wildy.
Remember? "Dead By Dawn."

LionHeart

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 31, 2009, 05:38:10 AM
Quote from: LoneHowler on May 31, 2009, 05:04:47 AM

The thing I find interesting is that Regina thinks that peeps are food.
Well, she is a Demon. She probably considers much stranger things to fit within the definition of "food"... :mowwink
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Psaakyrn

You're assuming that Wildy plans to kill her to begin with... I'd think Wildy plans to keep Regina alive for a while, at least.

And besides, she's shown she's perfectly capable of beating up Cubi, and she's been upgrading herself more than Regina appears to have. (and that she apparently knows how to beat up Dan without causing aggrivated damage, and impressing Fa'lina at the same time)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Lumino

I must be blind.  I JUST noticed Dan's clan marking.  Went back to see when it first appeared, back when he was fighting with Aliph.  Can't believe I missed that for this long.

GundamDragon

Quote from: Psaakyrn on May 31, 2009, 07:39:12 AM
You're assuming that Wildy plans to kill her to begin with... I'd think Wildy plans to keep Regina alive for a while, at least.

And besides, she's shown she's perfectly capable of beating up Cubi, and she's been upgrading herself more than Regina appears to have. (and that she apparently knows how to beat up Dan without causing aggrivated damage, and impressing Fa'lina at the same time)

LOL i can see Wild holding Regina for all time in her basement as a play toy.