05/30/09 [DMFA #1008] - Mab on Catnip

Started by OminousShadow, May 30, 2009, 01:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Yeah... I see no difference either.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

bdplague

Well.... there is slightly more fruit in her clothing than normal.  :mowwink

Madmann135

... I don't think there would be a difference when you put those two on catnip.
Especially Mab.

...Though she is wearing more primary colors and white.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Zedd

I thought it was heel,step,heel heel,step...

Kabbalist

Quote from: OminousShadow on May 30, 2009, 01:08:08 AM
Yeah... I see no difference either.

Remember, folks, we didn't get to see her big dance number. That might have helped us to tell a difference...or at least have a really good time trying to spot one. I'm having some serious Carmen Miranda flashbacks here, and I can definitely picture Mab doing some version of one of those manic boom-chica-chicky-chicky-boom routines.

Jairus

Why would Mab need a free ride home? Oh, wait, catnip.

Also, hope that you get to read your favorite comics soon, Amber! A happy Amber is a productive Amber!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Shachza

Friends don't let friends drive home catnipped.
            <-- #1 that is!

Jairus

Quote from: Shachza on May 30, 2009, 01:27:05 AM
The prospect of Mab in a car terrifies me for some reason.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Zedd

Quote from: Jairus on May 30, 2009, 01:28:30 AM
Quote from: Shachza on May 30, 2009, 01:27:05 AM
How bought Fa'Lina? I smell road rage

Azlan

Quote from: Jairus on May 30, 2009, 01:28:30 AM

Mab is bad for technology.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

inuhanyo

Well, that explains why Mab hasn't been involved in this chapter, until now.

Ah, how to break it to her gently that Dan went out, got in a fight, and was brought back injured.

And if Dan's dream was correct on this detail, Mab was involved in the fracas with Regina six years ago.

Slacker Spice

...and then they made me their chief.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You English men are always so... bloody hell! [counting them on his fingers.] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh god... I'm English."
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
Spike and Giles; "Tabula Rasa"; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Aw, great, you blew up the 'wah-wah' machine!"
"PORCUPINES ARE GOD!" - Nostalgia

icarus

chiquita mabnana and she's here to say
mabnanas are good for you in every way
mabnanas like it better in the tropical equaitor
so never put mabnanas in the refridgerator
nononono
:kirby

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Kafzeil

Really, there's no difference other then the hat...

...Where did she get that swanky hat anyways? Or do I really want to know the answer to that question? I need some crazy hats myself though.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

LoneHowler

I feel for you Amber I lost my collection of comics to a flood and I had them in a Rubbermaid container, but when a basement gets flooded water gets into everything
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Cogidubnus

I thought Mab's ears were different for a second thar, but I think it's just that her hair is in the hat or something. Is cute, though.

Buhamet

Mab on catnip doesn't really seem any different to usual....... Dan, maybe just more chilled out, if that's possible

........what'd happen if it were the other feline members of the cast? Like Alexsi? or Merlitz? or, possibly most disturbingly, Abel?

GundamDragon

I think what hapend was she got catnip and had a "trip" as in it wasn't real it was all in her head and she just came out of it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I did have to wonder if Dan got hold of the catnip... and dosed Mab with it?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 30, 2009, 04:02:54 AM

three words: yarn ball pit

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Brownie

Huh?
I Don't get it...Or maybe I don't want to.
Or maybe I'm pretending I don't want to in an effort to disguise the fact I didn't get it.
Or maybe that is just a guise too and there is every possible chance I'm making these long sentences to confuse and disorient you.

My brain hurts.

Naldru

I was just thinking of the Amber book by Zelazny where one of the characters was given a hallucinogen.  Unfortunately, what the lords of Amber hallucinated became real.  So it doesn't matter if Mab went on a trip and it doesn't matter what Mab looks like.  What matters is what the island looks like at the moment.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

GundamDragon

Quote from: Turnsky on May 30, 2009, 06:20:22 AM

ROFL That be the efect only the balls she'd playing with wouldent be yarn. LOL (some on had to say it)

Keleth

Quote from: GundamDragon on May 30, 2009, 08:24:26 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on May 30, 2009, 06:20:22 AM

ROFL That be the efect only the balls she'd playing with wouldent be yarn. LOL (some on had to say it)

. . . What?
Help! I'm gay!

John Roh

Dan can potentially shapeshift right? are we so sure thats Mab?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Alexsi's expression is priceless there. Any chance someone can wallpaper it? Maybe with a caption of "Why did I ask that again?"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Kafzeil on May 30, 2009, 03:04:42 AM
Really, there's no difference other then the hat...

...Where did she get that swanky hat anyways? Or do I really want to know the answer to that question? I need some crazy hats myself though.

This is Mab we're talking about here, she-who-conjures-birthday-presents-out-of-thin-air, remember?

Sunblink

Quote from: Zedd on May 30, 2009, 01:20:02 AM
I thought it was heel,step,heel heel,step...

Are you TRYING to piss off the volcano? >:[

Oh god I love this thread and the comic so much. I'm not joking. But I also second Cogidubnus's remark about Mab's ears; I actually didn't recognize that was her until I noticed her wings. She should wear fruit more often.